Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

So Hi guys, I am here with a new idea.  I know that crew recieves to much reports in a minute . Some "annoying" guy thinks that if he reports someone he must be a banned. Ofc first of all admins check them and after it they make a desicion and ban/kick her/him or they just saw nothing different and person is clear. We see many unfair complaints from people wich is really unfair cos you guys (crews) Doesnot deserve that.

So my new idea is that , if you can make a new message from crew that if our report is accepted or not accepted, make it like an notification, cos all reported persons cant be banned, its imposible. They will chill after it and will notice that person they ve reported is not banned cos he/she is clear. I think after it they wont cry and say "why you didnot see the report , and didnot ban him/her.

Thanks!

First Lady of LVP (kinda weird xD)
To be honest with you, the players are only supposed to /report and continue playing, they don't need to worry about the cheaters/abusers that much, their valuable part is done and it's all left for the admins to act accordingly unless they have valid proof about it. There's almost-always someone watching and taking care of it whether you know it or not. So this is not necessarily needed imo :)
Pathetic idea
(01-31-2017, 11:52 PM)Finisha Wrote: To be honest with you, the players are only supposed to /report and continue playing, they don't need to worry about the cheaters/abusers that much, their valuable part is done and it's all left for the admins to act accordingly unless they have valid proof about it. There's almost-always someone watching and taking care of it whether you know it or not. So this is not necessarily needed imo :)
Ofc I know their commitment and rules , but I say it for players , cos many of them thinks that they reported for nothing cos admin didnot checked it. Maybe with this idea we can avoid some dissatisfaction .