Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Useless admins of server...
THIS YOU SAY ADMIN ARE FOR HELP??? HAAAAAA?.THE ADMINS OF LVP ARE SHIT.THEY DONT listen why? They hate OK GANG? Nice nice handsup.:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((.You say admins are for help ppl for hackers and keep clean hackers? WOW.The lie you say.I do respect Crew but this you say fairness sincerety? Thousands of reports are gone for R2D hackers and HC hackers.NO action you say Our admins are good, good my foot huh  :(
This Dumb things are only in LVP server.I play on other server they listen me and ban hackers They RESPECT ME just because i report Hackers.
Yesterday Saba + Ezio were toggling hacks.first of all Saba.Saba was toggling health hacks he dont got dmg on headshot and on 2nd headshot half armor was taken not even full why? ANSWER.NOW ezio.When i made his health too 4 hp left He Does health hacks i Did 100 shots but no dmg on him of sawnoff? why? asnwer.Same ass night fury why? Ammarz. HUH  :(.this you trusted players and made admins.The Reason is You all hate OK gang.

Proof about EDZ:
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: b7Y9IFi.png]" />

Proof about night fury and ammrz:
https://youtu.be/69S_qVtAAFQ
"THE ADMINS OF LVP ARE SHIT."
^That is going to get you nowhere at all..

"You say admins are for help ppl for hackers and keep clean hackers?"
^We never said that?
https://administrator.guide/
^That is our administrator guide.
We are here to ensure a safe, fair and enjoyable enivronment for everybody. And that also includes for the administrators. An administrator doesn't have to respond to all your issues every single time, we're here to have fun too.

Also, we get a lot of reports all the time, and fact is most of them are about OK. A lot of people tend to report others for just beating them.

We try our best to keep the server clean, if you think a player is cheating we DO check on it if . But some players we've been spectating for hours without the player find of cheating.
We, the admins, are here to have fun aswell.

One more thing:
What the hell is that "proof" supposed to proof?
look bro,
First thing you make admin for help.
If they want to enjoy they must no be admins.
Because its admins duty to see All the reports.

Management should have made any admin from OK Gang
The trusted players -_-.
I'll tell you a few things. I completely understand you in this case, when you're frustrated,  when someone is better then you and that is normal thing in life. 

This is the game, you cannot be better than all. If you can not kill him, that doesn't mean he is cheater. This should be your motivation to play more, and to cry less. If you can't handle with R2D, don't challange him them.

Of course I'm not the only admin on the server. So your pressure on me will not help you in the end.

Our President of LVP
Donald Edz Trump
(01-31-2017, 04:14 PM)DeaDFiGhTeR Wrote: look bro,
First thing you make admin for help.
If they want to enjoy they must no be admins.
Because its admins duty to see All the reports.

Management should have made any admin from OK Gang
The trusted players -_-.

Yes, we the administartors are there to help. But that doesn't mean they HAVE to help everybody at every given time that they are in game. 
And some people just simply take the piss by continously complaining about every single player. e.g. you've reported me for aimbot while I was playing undercover, while not having an aimbot.
It's not our duty to see ALL the reports, however we do always read them indeed.

When a player gets promoted / temped we don't look at the gang, we look at the potential of the player. 
We don't judge people on being in a certain gang, it simply doesn't matter if you're in OK, R2D or whatever clan. If we find out that people are cheating we WILL ban the person, no matter what clan he is in.

On another note: Don't forget that a lot of players toggle there cheats, making it extremely hard for us to find cheaters. People often stop cheating when they see admins around for example. 
I sometimes spent an hour just spectating a player while I'm undercover, so yes we do check on cheats..
Yes, we the administartors are there to help. But that doesn't mean they HAVE to help everybody at every given time that they are in game.
And some people just simply take the piss by continously complaining about every single player. e.g. you've reported me for aimbot while I was playing undercover, while not having an aimbot.
It's not our duty to see ALL the reports, however we do always read them indeed.

LOOK I Did'nt reported you single time for Aimbot.
Therefor I wont report you because you are a good person.