Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

No Crew
hi all,

I just wanna say that whenever i join the server there is no crew and i keep on using @ but still no respond.The server is Full of hackers.You should make a admin from everycountry and which active like me + ignatius + Jasmine.So plz think about that.I think server will be cleaned.ty

Regards,
DeaDFiGhTeR
Hey there DeaDFiGhTeR! At some point in the night typically there is 1-2 hours that there isn't any crew in-game/IRC.. We have admins from other timezones/countries to try and keep the server safe when the other admins are sleeping/out doing other important things(life). And you can't simply just get admin by asking for it either.. keep that in mind also :p Anywho if it is to happen to you yet again I recommend you still try reporting it. Because more than likely someone is bound to see it eventually in chat and take care of the issue/issue's. I hope this helped you!

Regards,
[SWK]Currode
and dont forget always  use /report the report wil go to irc 
and a admin is almost always on irc to look in to it
so pl always use /report
Look I use /report so much but you can only report 1 for each hacker.
Then i Use @ to Call any admin but after 1 -2 hours admin come and no hacker is online.
And i got less likely in their look.
We're trying our best to have admins online. But we simply can't have administrators online every minute of the day, we have other things to do in our lives..

We sometimes give players temporary rights to check out if he's an addition to the team, and so he can cover the server for a while.
When there is need for new admins we'll ask the player, asking to become an administartor isn't going to help you.