Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Loseyoself
(01-29-2017, 06:04 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 05:49 AM)Death$tar Wrote: But in all honesty, it really is still not an insult. Well, it became one when people used it in racial ways. It was/is mainly used to describe people from Pakistan or South Asia by birth or descent, especially one living in Britain.

[Image: jpkgzq.png]

Please bro FUCK ME IN THE EYE...

-_-

Doesn't change what I said dickhead..
(01-29-2017, 08:01 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Doesn't change what I said dickhead..
You said? are you sure maggot?
This video thread turned into a miserable topic, thanks for educating us about racism.. Clearly you invented it.
(01-30-2017, 02:09 PM)Finisha Wrote: This video thread turned into a miserable topic, thanks for educating us about racism.. Clearly you invented it.

isn't it funny how the "anti-racist" attention whores are the ones who create actual racism?

reminds me of two black girls who were in my class ages ago, they would only talk with each other but they claimed everyone was racist with them in one class.
(01-30-2017, 02:37 PM)Shark Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 02:09 PM)Finisha Wrote: This video thread turned into a miserable topic, thanks for educating us about racism.. Clearly you invented it.

isn't it funny how the "anti-racist" attention whores are the ones who create actual racism?

You know it. ;)
Never thought it will grow up this much lol, guys Take a Chill Pill. :D:D:D:D
Good Job on the video!