Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

admin abuse extreem (Holsje)
when i make a complain admins are responding but locking the thread right after because they know they are liers  admins like (( Holsje) if  you are tru to your words why not give the me chance to respond very professional i honestly believe [b]Holsje is under aged not sure why he lied to become admin but very imature dude [/b]
Hello kingtrump,

How do you think Holsje is lying?

As I would like to mention again: Using different textsizes and colours in serious posts look very mature to me and make it less serious.
dude he locks threads after he makes a respond everytime!! its pretty ridiculous and immature he knows i will respond to the lies and deception from the time he banned me with the reason ... (shut your trap ) iknew he was a kid but this immatureness is way pass the lemit who ever hired him could not seen he lie about his age? that guy is a kid im 99.9 % sure honestly this is pretty rediculas
The reason I locked your topics is because you're an obvious troll, discussing with trolls leads nowhere.

You're banned. You're going to stay banned. Nothing will change.

Don't cheat, don't flame our admins and this won't happen again.
dude u literally banned me with the reason shut your trap yet you are telling me about troll? seriously your imatureness is showing kid how old are you 11 or something ?
(01-24-2017, 11:33 PM)kingtrump Wrote: dude u literally banned me with the reason shut your trap yet you are telling me about troll? seriously  your imatureness is showing kid how old are you 11 or something ?

Lets go with or something, and I have no clue how my age has anything to do with your misbehaving and cheating?

You used aimbot.
You used weaponhacks.
You evaded your ban.
You've insulted admins.

Also those replies are the reason I locked it, this is going nowhere.
u keep saying i use aimbot with no proof only words because you are admin you can be judge and jurry ??? dude u know i did not cheat your just sum immature kid

u lie so much u are confusing your self aimbot and weapon hacks are the same yet u listed them differently with your claims of lies lol seriously dude you are a funny kid but seriously dude stop lying or post your proof which im pretty sure there is nun just your lying words unban me and stop the lies truth will set you free
Hello kingtrump,

I have analyzed a bit about what happened in-game before your kick and untill your ban. With that in mind I am quite sure about how legit the actions which were taken in that time.

Seeing that you and carbon84 are the same person, a lot of details match talking about both in-game and forum-account, George already banned you (kingtrump) before for various weapon cheats. A small amount of time later you try to join again, but that wasn't successful.
A day later you (carbon84) rejoin and start playing around and after a small amount of time you get kicked by [BB]Edz for "Remove your aimbot. Last warning". Basically giving you another chance to player on LVP. You rejoin within a few minutes to say some not so nice words towards the crewmember who just kicked you. Another crewmember (Holsje) notices that and bans you for 3 days for behaviour we do not tolerate.

Besides this, no-one unbanned kingtrump or carbon84. So whether you would rejoin as kingtrump or carbon84, you are ban evading and will be banned again for - perhaps - even longer.

Thank you for your patience and reading this!
dude carbon is from trinidad im from trinidad ofc we have same ip what kinda of admins are you look up where the ip is from and stop being lazy and no im not carbon im kingtrump only seriously how old are you guys
Posting from the exact same IP is quite, uh, suspicious.

Anyhow, take out the text about carbon84 and read it again. I still agree with actions taken by both Edz and Holsje! Cheating and swearing is not something we tolerate.