Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin abuse ( edz and Holsje )
so to better understand whats going on read this 

Nickname: carbon84
Date of the ban: 24/01/2017
Suspected Reason: admin abuse BY(( EDZ ))
Extra notes: so i joined this server today like the rp server so far anyway im making this ban appeal because im very disappointed and angry at your staff a admin by the name of ((EDZ )) he is my first kill i killed him like 2 times he kicked me reason : aimbot so i came back online and told him i dont have a aimbot anyway as i continued playing i saw him and as a joke i told him that he has a aimbot and then this happened  he banned me and told me to and i quote ( shut your trap)  -Proof below-  this is pretty ridiculous  for my first day playing on this server  other than that nice server ill be playing here ofen. [Image: vi1t8m.jpg]

after  this this random guy responding instead of the amdin that actually banned me seemingly this is his friend or mate or somthing  this is his respond or should i say lies )

((Edz had given you mercy by only kicking you for using the aimbot, giving you the chance to remove it. 
However when you joined back you decided to call edz something in the lines of a "fucking retard", that showed me you didn't want to grab this chance to do better and so I decided to ban you.
If you thought the kick was wrong you shouldn't be joining calling our staff names, but just explain the situation to the admin using the admin chat (@) or pm the admin (/pm).

The ban is only 3 days, I hope you won't be using any form of cheats and will change your attitude towards our admins. Remember we are all here to have some fun and that includes the admins.

Edz will reply soon too.))

now this was my final response knowing that  the admin that ban me sent his mate to lie for him instead of being professional 

((LOL you know what i like about when people lie ? my brothers and sister do it all the time i always keep prove  first thing first i notice that you put (((I ban you which tells me that you are referring to your self )) this is where your lie begins first of all you did  not ban me EDZ DID THATS WHAT IT SAID WHEN I WAS BANNED AND KICKED AND secondly IF YOU DID BAN ME THEN YOU WOULD KNOW EDZ HIM SELF UNBANED ME RIGHT AFTER I MADE MY POST ON THE FORUMS  AND ACCORDING TO YOUR WORDS

((( The ban is only 3 days, I hope you won't be using any form of cheats and will change your attitude towards our admins. Remember we are all here to have some fun and that includes the admins.))) 

THAT DONT SEEM TO ME LIKE YOU KNOW I WAS UNBANNED TO ME !! WHO EVER YOU ARE HIS MATE OR FRIEND OR WHAT EVER  YOU ARE NOT supposed TO BE RESPONDING OR LYING FOR HIM  BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING A VERY BAD JOB AT IT 

AND THIRDLY... WHEN YOU BAN SOMEONE  CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT THERE IS supposed TO BE A LEGIT REASON FOR THE BAN AND NOT (( SHUT YOUR TRAP )) i was  a admin countless time and iknow as a admin your are supposed to be mature and keep it professional YOUR LIES AND ACTIONS TELL ME YOU ARE A CHILD AND MATURE AND MOST LIKELY  GOOGLED YOUR FORUM TO BECOME ADMIN OR LIE TO BECOME A ADMIN 

although I AM NOT BANNED STILL I WILL BE REPORTING THIS ON BOTH OF YOUR ACTIONS AND LIES YOU  AND YOUR(( MATE.. SEEMINGLY)  ARE PRETTY ridiculous AND IS TOTAL ADMIN ABUSE  THANK YOU.))  

after i posted on the forums EDZ unbanned me right away here is proof 

[Image: 30ljdj6.jpg]

he was the only admin online as you can see

now this is pretty ridiculous i never seen a admin ban someone reason : SHUT YOUR TRAP seriously fix your staff show me that this server means serious business and professional 
First of all, there is NO reason to make 2 accounts on our forums.

Second, I was logged in undercover. This so I can check on cheaters without them knowing I'm checking on them. This allowed me to ban togglers that just disabled the cheats when Edz came close.

Your ban is right, and should maybe even made longer for you because of your attitude and evading.
Hello carbon84/kingtrump,

I would like to point out a few things which are not exactly as you state them:
You mention that [BB]Edz has unbanned you right after you posted on the forums. This is certainly not true as our logs say. In fact you are even ban evading since your IP has changed. Whether you did it yourself or not does not really matter in that case, no-one has unbanned you.
Holsje is nowhere lying. [BB]Edz indeed banned you what could be seen in your ban-appealtopic and Holsje later kicked you for, apparently (I can look this up), calling names or swearing towards crew members.

At last I really like to recommend to not use other colors or textsizes in both complaints and ban-appeals. Those make you post less serious, that's at least what I am feeling when reading this.

Thank you.