Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Few Suggestions
1. Adding walls all over the ship to prevent nading it will make a bad look in the ship I think but it can protect the ship from naders a walls like in Area 69. [EDIT]This walls can protect the ship from hackers using airbreak because they always throwing players out the ship and asassinnate them.[EDIT]

2. Adding Co-Leaders in gang that can use leaders functions but they can't demote leaders and making one leader in a gang.

3. Making an advertisement about the LVP and post it in here http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?...0f5b5&f=22
Because players joining in LVP everyday is lowing down maybe this one can increase amount of players in LVP.

4. Adding anti vpn system to prevent hackers ban evading.

5. Adding perm banned if the player keep violating the rules.

6. Making Bus/Taxi Bot in LVP and add taxes if riding bots.

7. Adding Spree system.

8. Can you add car spawn commands that will spawns boat and heli
Hello!

1- I disagree. The ship would look awful.
2- I agree. Don't we already have this feature? Not sure. If not it would be cool.
3- I disagree. I think kind of feature would be a shame for us to use. Let see what others think.
4- I agree. But I'm not sure about it being possible.
5- We already have this feature and many players are already permanently banned.
6- Neutral.
7- I agree.
8- Neutral.
(01-22-2017, 12:14 PM)Mourad Wrote: 3- I disagree. I think kind of feature would be a shame for us to use. Let see what others think.

What if making a video advertise and post to youtube?
(01-22-2017, 12:40 PM)Houdini Wrote: What if making a video advertise and post to youtube?

https://sa-mp.nl/intro.html
(01-22-2017, 12:40 PM)Houdini Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 12:14 PM)Mourad Wrote: 3- I disagree. I think kind of feature would be a shame for us to use. Let see what others think.

What if making a video advertise and post to youtube?

That would be way much better.
1. George and I talked about it a few days ago, we agreed that something like that would look terrible. Also my idea here was to when a player enters the ship make it go up the sky and implement a no fly zone there
2. Sure but not that needed?
3. Arent we there already? :o
4. We got users playng on vpns for different reasons though..
5. More bans yay
6. Explain please
7. Explain please
8. Being worked on
6. I think Bus/Taxi is not needed because there are many vehicles made in LVP but can you add taxes when ever riding a plane bot and a train to make use of some moneys.
7. This is to notify players who is the best killer in the current play.
(01-23-2017, 12:42 PM)Houdini Wrote: 6. I think Bus/Taxi is not needed because there are many vehicles made in LVP but can you add taxes when ever riding a plane bot and a train to make use of some moneys.
7. This is to notify players who is the best killer in the current play.

So basically wanted level seen in /wanted?
2-What about manager? its same as Co-Leader ingame
(01-23-2017, 12:42 PM)Houdini Wrote: 7. This is to notify players who is the best killer in the current play.
There is killing spree system i think.
and you can see the current dm champion in /wanted