Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Report - [Draco] Suspected cleo user, Damage modification or whatever, but annoying!
Information 
Hacker/Abuser Name: [Draco]
Hacks used: Suspected damage modification.
Explanation: Well [Draco] is a short tempered boy who gets aggressive once killed by [HC] members. 
Today in the morning (When there were no admins online) we had multiple duels that i managed to record.
What i see/suspect there is toggling on his cleo or whatever, that caused a real hindrance on his damage.
Take a careful look at my damage amounts while i get shot, and his's when i shot him even with 4 shots.

Proof(Video/Screenshot): Video
_______

______
It's just annoying to play with cheaters.
and sir TEF i repeat, there were no admins in that time. so, /report playerid reason  was meaningless to use.

Regards,

AmmaRz™
Amma, /report playerid reason is in fact not useless when no admins are in-game. Due to the fact that all reports go through to IRC and we can still see the reports and are able to take care of them. Almost at all times someone is in IRC. Next time something like this happens still report the player and someone will take care of it through IRC. Unfortunately we can't go off of what you have recorded, we have to actually see it ourselves in order to do something about it.

Thanks

Currode.
My bad, i have already been told that. Next time i shall report.
(01-10-2017, 05:52 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: My bad, i have already been told that. Next time i shall report.

Great :)
Sadly there are so many bugs that we can't act on video proof alone :(