Stay tuned, more videos to come.
Dat rape

10-0
10-0

IMPOSSIBRU!!!!!!!!!!!

#Notorious
So obviously using a damage mod...
oh  let me explain the whole story ::)

you were not taking damge at that moment even alots of player start reporting you   so i decide to come undercover and i do that i come undercover and tp you after i fight you   i pm you and act like admins  i told you to go and remove ur dmg hack or you will bann for this  and after this suddenly you left the game and login again  and after  that you start taking dmg becouse you afraid  and you didnt even answer me when i was talking about ur damage hax and you silently just relog and i got that  i want  to know  ::) ::)
(01-06-2017, 05:30 PM)Jasmine Wrote: oh  let me explain the whole story ::)

you were not taking damge at that moment even alots of player start reporting you   so i decide to come undercover and i do that i come undercover and tp you after i fight you   i pm you and act like admins  i told you to go and remove ur dmg hack or you will bann for this  and after this suddenly you left the game and login again  and after  that you start taking dmg becouse you afraid  and you didnt even answer me when i was talking about ur damage hax and you silently just relog and i got that  i want  to know  ::) ::)

Nice Jasmine! You scared him off! I l like it...

BUT that's minimoding! I saw that many admins were online today... Why the heck you didn't / can't report him straight away ingame?!?!?!

I know that you will say, 'we reported 100 times' 'admin was afk'...
ALWAYS REMEMBER, use @(message) if no one shows up, or nickalert admins on irc :)
Its night here bye i'll add more tomorrow :)
There's no such thing like mini-modding in SAMP, even smallest of hacks and mods can give you a huge unfair advantage like in this video.
(01-06-2017, 06:24 PM)Death$tar Wrote: There's no such thing like mini-modding in SAMP, even smallest of hacks and mods can give you a huge unfair advantage like in this video.

Care to give an example? How is hud.txd and radar textures an advantage? textures give no advantage at all
(01-06-2017, 06:24 PM)Death$tar Wrote: There's no such thing like mini-modding in SAMP, even smallest of hacks and mods can give you a huge unfair advantage like in this video.

LOL mini-modding is not any CLEO or something else Xd
It's a word used by Ricky, and I meant that : Don't act like an admin when there are admins around ingame or IRC

Deathstar and Luna Diverted the TOPIC :O
(01-06-2017, 10:06 PM)Luna Wrote:

Care to give an example? How is hud.txd and radar textures an advantage? textures give no advantage at all

You can edit textures to see hidden objects such as props. Get good. Btw Sau meant something else by that term... So nvm..
never seen some "invisible" texture mod