Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

8 Suggestion
1. Can you add afk info when using /locate? It can help me when I /tp to know if my target if afking or not because sometimes when I /tp my money will be kind of waste because my enemy is afking.

2. Adding tax in all airports because SF and LS airport has not tax only LV.

3. Please make a free bomb for the owner of LV Bomb shop because even I'm the owner I still need to pay for the bombs.[Image: 472pT6l.png]

4. Please Remove the flying trash.
[Image: 2wvzYUl.jpg]

5. Can you add more vehicles here like the property said Military Vehicles but there's only two military vehicles there.
[Image: EE1Q6hb.png]

6. Can you add maximum ping kicker because sometimes player can avoid death because of high ping and because when player got high ping he / she get's lagging.

7. How about if you add /jail for admins to warned a player like /jailed for 5 minutes because I can see it's like no /jail system.

8. [REMOVED]

9. Can you allow the owner of the props to give free to something to a selected player? Example you are the owner of Taxi Company you choose if who can taxi for free, and if you are the owner of Airport you can close the airport or select who can enter for free. Can you allow that?
1, 2, 3) Agreed

4) This is a Christmas festivity! It appears every year when we re-enable Christmas decorations. Clearly it shouldn't do, so I've commited a fix, but it most likely will not be live until next Christmas :+

https://github.com/LVPlayground/playgrou...209fe3e8b8

5) Take a look now :) Sadly we can't have more appropriate vehicles (like the Hunter and Hydra that used to live there) due to this.

6) Here's the thing: in all-exclusive, nothing but deathmatch server - great idea. But not everyone DMs. We shouldn't be kicking people enjoying some freeroam just because they're located extremely far away from LVP's data center, or maybe just because they have a poor internet connection. You are of course welcome to report players who are engaging in DM with extreme lag, but I make no guarantees of the outcome.

7) There are /jail and /jailed commands but they're currently restricted to Crew members.

9) Not a bad idea, but there's the potential for abuse (players favoring gang members and screwing others over) with some of your ideas like closing the airport.
Hello,in the pic of the suggestion number 5,I can see you have a high ping so you want kick yourself?  xD
(12-30-2016, 09:38 AM)Houdini Wrote: 9. Can you allow the owner of the props to give free to something to a selected player? Example you are the owner of Taxi Company you choose if who can taxi for free, and if you are the owner of Airport you can close the airport or select who can enter for free. Can you allow that?

(12-30-2016, 10:21 AM)George Wrote: 9) Not a bad idea, but there's the potential for abuse (players favoring gang members and screwing others over) with some of your ideas like closing the airport.

What George said. I don't think we should ever implement this.

I also like the first three ideas though.
(12-30-2016, 10:35 AM)LukaZ Wrote: Hello,in the pic of the suggestion number 5,I can see you have a high ping so you want kick yourself?  xD

Uhmm, Like that because I can avoid death when I have high ping.