Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

My Five suggestions [Edit]
1. LOTTERY SYSTEM
Can we add a lottery system? "we've been looking for ways to get players to spend more money" I think we can spend money in the lottery system and earn luckily. The players that will join the lottery will be voluntary and the lottery will start every 30 minutes and you choose what's the minimum amount that can be given to the lottery system and when someone wins he / she will receive automatically the money that is given to the lottery system and you choose for the name of the lottery system and the maximum amount that can be bet.

2. /TIME
can we add /time command to know the time to make easier it in-game instead of minimizing the game and maximize it again just to see what's time is it.

3. Please fix the ATM in the ship.

[Image: ea2iny2.png]

4. Please fix the command /my playerinfo off
Even though I already typed /my playerinfo off the info still appear and didn't disappear.
[Image: t6aGZgp.png]

5. Vote Kick [EDIT]
What if add a vote kick to the server because sometimes there's a hacker can still hack for hours because sometimes no admins online at IRC and only admins can select who can start a vote kick a trusted player for whenever admins offline and that trusted player is online they can vote to kick a hacker.
For the #2, use /timestamp, the time will be displayed next to each message in the chat
Quote:5. Vote Kick [EDIT]
What if add a vote kick to the server because sometimes there's a hacker can still hack for hours because sometimes no admins online at IRC and only admins can select who can start a vote kick a trusted player for whenever admins offline and that trusted player is online they can vote to kick a hacker.

I Don't think this is a good idea :P

THIS ONE can be abused :)
The Vote kick can be abused so no.
Hey hey thank you for your suggestions :)

Here's my expert opinion:
1. We had that, not sure why it's removed hmm.. I guess nobody ever used it while it did "spam" the chat
2. Timestamp
3. https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/207
4. Feel free to make a bug report @ github if there isn't any at this moment (<= Couldn't find one)
5. Would be abused

**cough** expert **cough**
Votekick is a great idea, it could be implemented with anti-abuse. Think a bit guys
(12-20-2016, 07:07 PM)Yassine Wrote:

Like I said admins trusted player so it won't be abused
(12-21-2016, 12:09 PM)Houdini Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 07:07 PM)Yassine Wrote:

Like I said admins trusted player so it won't be abused

Trusted players got temp.admin from admins using /p cmd or !givetempadmin on IRC