Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [Pro]Magic.
Nickname: [Pro]Magic.
Date of the ban:  today
Suspected Reason:  Health hack
Your IP address: 41.35.30.167
Extra notes: i have nothing to say i just still laughing till now ;D maybe it was wring id with the admin or somethin like dat
Hi Magic.

I banned you for health cheats. I don't think theres anything to laugh about honestly.
While you were running away from prashanth you entered an ice cream truck, which both he and another player shot at, the truck did not lose any health. After I banned you I went back to see if it may have been a late reaction to the damage but the ice cream truck still had 1000HP.

See you in 3 days.
wot wot just calm down there's no proofs for suspected players?
you guys banning players without clue ?
what make us believe, please dude prove any word you want to say not just u was ruinnin and blah blaah and the car still 1000hp it's just a load of baloney bruhh , believe me...
and what makes u believed for that much that i was hacking? maybe i was desynced or something and you didn't check,, reconsider about it again bro , i wanna tell ya somethin that i don't care if my ban is 3 or just permanent believe that there will be not players in this server if you working in that way,
Thanks for any decision anyways.
I don't need to show any proof. I know what I saw.
You were not desynced because when you crashed into the wall with the truck you got out of it and you got killed. The fact is that if you were desynced you would not be able to get killed.
There was also NO damage to the truck when you hit the wall.

Don't make this any worse than it has to be. You will be unbanned in three days.
Unbanned.