Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Agree / Disagree to my suggestion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
4 40.00%
No
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anti-Cheat System / logout cmd [EDIT POST]
Death, an already made anticheat can have so much flawn, im sure if i passed one day studying this AC, I'd find 2-3 ways to exploit it...
Another alternative is using ACv2, but it'd just reduce the number of players, as people will be lazy to download it (trust me i know what I'm sayin)
Copy past from forum.sa-mp.com isn't a good idea because those AC Are so old :P

also those codes will not work on LVP because The Gamemode use java script structure and so many variables 

+ /fly + /boost + others features are created on java script and there no way to use those AC includes on LVP :)

Please if u wanna create something go try coding it on https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground How?

Quote:1 - Create a Account on Github

2- go to this link ^^ and click on fork

3- Edit what you need to edit on gamemode 

4- open a pull request

5- wait for CI Bot to analyse it if he found any errors then u PR Not able to be merged to gamemode :)

also for bugs reports create a issue here -> https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/new

(JUST BUGS)

Thanks, 

Yassine
Las Venturas Playground has some basic anti-cheat capabilities. I've extended them a little bit recently, too.

We've tried most of the scripts available on the SA-MP forums. Many did not work at all. They tried to detect certain cheats, but actually completely failed at doing so. It turns out that the people who make the cheats read those topics too. Other scripts added so much machinery that they crippled performance. Others actually added bugs and abuse vectors by changing behaviour.

We've solved money cheats. We've been actively investigating whether it's possible to detect things like aim-bots, which are the foremost issue on the server. That needs very vast amounts of data, which we've been collecting. In other areas, such as rapid fire, there likely are easy wins we can make by putting limits on the firing rate. We'll get to them.

Nonetheless, thank you for your suggestion!