Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BB]Deer_Hunter, admin with wrong rights
For real? This guy's still playing here and in fact, as an admin? To the topic now. Well, so, I went up hunting this guy again and what he did was expected he was using God mode ofc cause he knows he doesn't stand a chance! like every time, even yesterday he attempted to kill me while he was on god mode and even killed me on some instances. Similarly, the day before yesterday i.e, 8th Dec, 2016 he tried to drive by and park on by me while he was on God mode and only stopped after he saw my comment on his God mode, but now today (10th of Dec, 2016) he did it again, the admin known for his multiple admin abuses including normal abuses like Fake car, going inside ship while in fight without getting kicked out, etc, the guy who can't play fair does it again, yes! So, when I went up killing him, he teleported me to my spawn point even though he had his God Mode. Okay, fine happens... but... I came again because he wasn't really doing anything server related, just roaming with God Mode and so I started attacking him again in hopes of thinking he had disabled it (Actually I gotta know about his god mode after few attacks I did) but this time despite the fact he can't  be killed or be harmed, he (from what it looked like) blasted me out with admin commands, even then I got like .2 hp left luckily I thought this was just a sign to get away from that place but what he does is that he comes out of his car with his God mode and kills me right away, like bro are you for real? and this is nothing, yesterday he called me "retard" multiple times, so I started calling him kid which wasn't far from things he's been done in LVP. He kept muting me for no reason and even kicked me for the reason "behave" instead he should know how to behave to a player. It's simple you give respect you take respect, which he obviously doesn't deserve from me just because some management had given him this position... At this point judging from what I have seen on LVP, I am not even surprised at the very thing he isn't demoted lol. Here's one of that mentioned above report that took place in events today, admins/managements are free to look up on commands that were purposely abused on me. Hey! if you can't kill me normally, you gotta use hacks provided by your position right ;)? Like I said before and I quote "In my eyes, you are and would always be a cheater admin". Normal players get abused, kicked, jailed, muted and banned but admins like him are free to do almost anything lol and get away..One of the reason why many players left LVP.

[Image: 1z3cncy.png]

PS: Get Good Hunter! Get some skills ;)

So, I just got banned for complaining him? he threatened me with a pm, and used yet another admin command which killed me with no killboard for my death what so ever so I called him a loser for that and he banned me for 5 days for the reason"misbehavior". What??? Is dming/killing an admin now considered misbehaving o.O, it's right for an admin to call a player "shit player" "retard" but it is not right for a player to criticize an act of admin O.o? lol someone try to teach this guy he is a total amateur in his work.. and he should well know why I said that in the first place, he just called it upon himself when he abused his position multiple times! I am sorry to say this but my experience so far was good on LVP until this guy came, he ruined all the fun, If this keeps going I may very well end of leaving LVP forever...

Proof:
[Image: 2z9a2k3.jpg]
[Image: fxqt8o.png]