Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] stickman
Thumbs Down 
Nickname: stickman
Date of the ban: 16th of November
Suspected Reason: Language (10 days for this ****?)
Your IP address:  78.167.153.179
Extra notes:

I got falsely banned by boy george for calling someone the nword! How is this possible? CJ & his niggas say the nword all the time (watch the video below) and as far as i know this game is +18 contains explicit language. It's on the cover too if you actually bought it you phucking pirates. It's perfectly normal to call people nwords in this game because the game is actually based on a nwords story.

Everybody knows that I'm an exemplary member of the LVP community.  Even though I've been falsely accused with racism, sexism, homophobia even with pedophilia in the server, I didn't even open my mouth for once. I don't discriminate people for their appearence or sexual orientation. No matter how black, fat, ugly or gay they are; I treat everyone with respect and I'm sure the whole server would vouch for me.

I truly believe I'm the victim here. Also i want to report slein and george. They bullied me after I joined IRC. I still feel psychologically traumatized by their constant bullying. Not only that I ask for unban, I really think a compensation (maybe VIP membership for free?)  is necessary considering all the things I've been through today.

Thanks in advance. :+

Right after i create my ban appeal, slein comes in to EDIT my post and put some s*** I didn't write! Just to get my appeal rejected. You thought I would miss this? :D

[Image: postimage.jpg]
Is your name pinocchio? Because that's one heck of a long nose you have right there. I know what I saw, I know that you were muted at least twice by two different people, I came in as the third person to ban you since you carried right on with your offensive language - for which regular players were getting disturbed as well, we had reports from them. Then there was ban evasion and so on.

Unban @ 23-11-2016 20:45:03 GMT +1

We'll let you know when the ban has been lifted.
(11-16-2016, 10:46 PM)stickman Wrote: Right after i create my ban appeal, slein comes in to EDIT my post and put some s*** I didn't write! Just to get my appeal rejected. You thought I would miss this? :D

[Image: postimage.jpg]
Goodmorning stickman.

I'm very pleased that you read this topic:
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-32.html

but somehow you "forgot" this one:
Quote:If you don't know your IP address, please visit this link.
Just to let you know: "you got it" isn't correct, I just filled in the information you forgot as a gesture of goodwill.

About the irc-ban, I did that for your own protection because things were about to escalate, I'll unban in you in #lvp in a moment, for now #lvp.echo is a no-go.

We hope to have provided you with sufficient information.
Yours sincerely,
slein
Unbanned.
Have fun with playing on Las Venturas Playground again.