Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Edz Busted!!
All credit goes to Jasmine, she was checking whether or not this particular guy on LVP hacks or not, so she started recording. Guess what she found, yep an obvious aimbot toggler.

Before you watch the video, few things to notice that an Aimbotter would do in a Uzi duel, 1. He would try to miss shots and do as much less fire as much possible and hit opponents slightly, 2. He would always try to make it look legit by any means and may sometimes fail so miserably that it would be obvious as he hits without any controls to his auto aiming.

Now here is what he did in this video [Spoiler Alert] 1st Round, he tried to miss as much as possible, 2nd Round, he couldn't resist using it. 3rd Round, and it gets even more obvious. 4th Round, at 1:39 this is where you cannot even call it a lag because he is not only doing it constantly but the bullets now are  even linear from its origin, tell me who hits uzis like this? doesn't miss a single uzi shot, the Uzis itself going and following the target no matter where it moves, the Uzis that decreases whole armor under 1 second, dropping health like water from distance fights? Tell me who can do this? No one can because that's not how this game system works unless you have an aimbot script. Not even the saints and masters of Uzis can hit like this. A Clear 100 percent proof of auto aim right there but hey let's go even further.....

Note: There are skin aimbots that cannot be disabled ; ) as per their scripts.

Now this is the real deal, here comes where he is busted and there's no escape from it, unfortunately.

The last round i.e 6th Round2:40, he goes up against Jasmine with such confidence, hits each of his shots with gaps, and gaps and gaps, each shot even hit and perfectly registered. Now he ends his fight with his final round to win it like a boss. He stands like the opponent is nothing and shows/demonstrated all his mechanics of aimbot without any hesitations, he thinks no one is watching. Someone was indeed watching you Edz ;).

Before locking this thread for the illogical reasons such as  "We don't accept video proofs" try to debunk the points I made from the best source of logical proof one could give you! ^^. I hope experts aren't blind here : D

- Zeno, The Omni King.

What is more unfortunate is the fact this guy is an admin as of now....
(11-11-2016, 03:20 PM)AnonymousGod Wrote: Before locking this thread for the illogical reasons such as  "We don't accept video proofs" try to debunk the points I made from the best source of logical proof one could give you! ^^. I hope experts aren't blind here : D
Next time use /report in-game and allow an administrator a chance instead of coming to the forum with a video that we will, contrary to what you would like to happen, not take action against. I also find it humorous that you would be aware of our policies enough to make such a statement but still attempt to persuade us regardless.

We appreciate the time in recording and we will always "keep an eye out" for any suspicious behavior, but insofar as a ban is concerned—this simply isn't happening (with regard to the video, that is, not to imply that it will never happen).