Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CS:GO?
How many of you play CS:GO?

My rank

[Image: aX9D67.jpg]
Awesome, I just don't have time for CS:GO and I have been inactive for months! But I reached MGE and I say it proudly lmao. You rock mate
(11-09-2016, 07:08 AM)Finisha Wrote: Awesome, I just don't have time for CS:GO and I have been inactive for months! But I reached MGE and I say it proudly lmao. You rock mate
I used to play it active, I was DMG. Now I don't play it at all and I'm dropped down to MG2.
(11-09-2016, 07:08 AM)Finisha Wrote: Awesome, I just don't have time for CS:GO and I have been inactive for months! But I reached MGE and I say it proudly lmao. You rock mate

Just for you bro
[Image: osdhwPw.jpg]
Edz ~~~ For The Win ~~~

I dont play cs:go, cuz my pc is so good for it.
(12-01-2016, 11:10 AM)Ezio Wrote: Edz ~~~ For The Win ~~~

I dont play cs:go, cuz my pc is so good for it.
same ezio xD

WoW Edz!
When I replied here the first time I started to play CS:GO again, I was on MG2 rank, now I'm Legendary Eagle.
108 points. Edz = b0t
I played CSGO for a while but then I realized you can’t rank up without a premade teeam, because all you can get are Russians and toxic kids, rarely some good players. I am inactive from it right now but my last rank was DMG.
(06-15-2018, 06:59 PM)Sleep Wrote: I played CSGO for a while but then I realized you can’t rank up without a premade teeam, because all you can get are Russians and toxic kids, rarely some good players. I am inactive from it right now but my last rank was DMG.

When you are not unlucky to play with a troll team who kick you out and you lose rank due to it.
Most of this issue is Valve's fault. If you're kicked out for like 5 times, you get an hour ban and so on..