Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mr JT :(
If they had the balls to troll me undercover, ask them to step up, or are they chickenĀ 

Buk buk
Yeah. Let's call this settled.

Thanks all,
Russell
No. Teach these admins how to fucking use /fix. They keep fucking fixing me when I go near the player they're with, it's so fucking annoying I don't even feel like fucking playing anymore. They were literally doing house tours and I get fixed like twice for trying to kill them. Just fucking use godmode or something, for fucks sake.
hura i did say to you in chat wen i fetch the player it wil not be nice to kill that player
and i did even ask you not to interupt us wen we were driving to the houses
you dit not respond to that
so you left me whit 2 options
1 fix so ther was no harm
2 jail for 3 min
if a admin ask you nice to not interupt some thing and you dont respont to that we need to du something about that

if you need help or ask us something you always like us to help you out
and if we ask some thing from you you dont respond and thank us whit a complaint
I understand that I'm not active. However, learn to respect the player's wishes. Regardless of the admin's "intentions" no means no.
(11-06-2016, 11:11 PM)Peru Wrote: I understand that I'm not active. However, learn to respect the player's wishes. Regardless of the admin's "intentions" no means no.

I am now your loyal peasant.

* Huracan bows