Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] (R2D)snowman.
Nickname: (R2D)snowman.
Date of the ban: 06.11.2016
Suspected Reason: ricky in extreme love about jasmine
Your IP address: 79.183.48.250
Extra notes: what a shame after ricky banned me without any reason or evidence video jasmine laugh on me in irc for the lies she /report about me and how she succes to banned me. shame what a little indian kid can do when he feels horny.some higher level admin need to ask him questions or bring evidance about this case + unban me.
Hi there, snowman!

We would love to listen to any concerns you have, and I would personally welcome any discussion whatsoever. Please feel free to reach out to me directly either here or on IRC. Naturally, you could also post a formal topic—really, whatever is most comfortable for you.

However, regarding this ban, it is currently a single day due to death avoidance via quitting by Ricky. I am certain he can elaborate a bit more here.

Thank you! :)
Hello there,

I received a report about you abusing commands, so I started watching you. After few moments, you started fighting Jasmine and when you were low on health, you left the game. So, I decided to give you a 1 day ban.

I hope you will not do it again next time.

Regards,
Ricky
Hello (R2D)snowman.,

Your ban should be expired by now! Of course keep in mind to keep the death evading tricks in the past. ;)

Kind regards,
Xanland
And unbanned! :D