Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Some requests
Hello, i had some ideas that I wanted to see here

1) See when we are able to use a command again. For example if I use /tp, i would receive a message saying "You may use that command again"
2) As I'm a lazy shit, i want to be able to save preset weapons at /taxi 4. Like when I go on the skull, I'd receive the normal dialog with a new option to load a set of weapons I saved earlier.
3) Being able to play a custom song at our houses. SA:MP has that feature that allows to play .mp3 links and other stream things, adding the song (or radio or whatever) could be done using /house music [link] (when I go afk I'm usually just next to my pc checking my phone, I would go on the ship but sometimes the LVP radio musics just don't fit my styke of music)
(10-31-2016, 07:33 PM)Harambe Wrote: 2) As I'm a lazy shit, i want to be able to save preset weapons at /taxi 4. Like when I go on the skull, I'd receive the normal dialog with a new option to load a set of weapons I saved earlier.

Thats what I want.
Thank you for the suggestions!

Implementing a message about when you can use certain commands again is a little bit tricky because that code is still all over the place. I won't be able to commit to implementing this in the near team. Nonetheless, I do very much agree with the idea, it's just not practical right now.

I'm actually in favour of giving VIPs a benefit where they can buy persistent spawn weapons. It's not an unfair advantage because it merely saves time, but it's still something that takes a little bit of annoyance away. I'd love to hear people's opinions about this!

I absolutely love your audio stream suggestion. I have implemented this for the next release. Since I decided to make it a VIP-only feature, it only seems fair to give you VIP. Thank you!

Thank you,
Russell
Thanks for implementing my suggestion, and also thanks for th VIP ! :D