Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Stranger Things
My friends, I am starting this topic to discuss anything and everything related to the Netflix series, Stranger Things.

What are your thoughts? Your expectations? Your theories? Please share them here!

Also, if you have never watched the series before, I would strongly suggest doing so. Its first season just concluded (8 episodes, each a bit over 50 minutes) and it has been renewed for a second season in 2017—so catch up early! :)

possible spoilers for season 2!!!!:

Show Content
This is one of the best new shows around. Really love the cast, I hope they will choose wisely who they're going to cast for the next season.
I no have NETFLIX ;_;

Message very shoort
Well, Netflix isn't the only way possible to watch something...
(10-18-2016, 05:16 PM)Harambe Wrote: Well, Netflix isn't the only way possible to watch something...

For a series of Stranger Things stature, it sure as hell should be.
Hurr durre netfflix expensivvvv fuckin hell cant u spare 6 euros a month to get all the content they have?
(10-19-2016, 09:30 AM)Shark Wrote: Hurr durre netfflix expensivvvv fuckin hell cant u spare 6 euros a month to get all the content they have?

Bruh, i don't even watch any series tbh
I watch some animes and youtube, that's all c:
Well, it seems as if there's some deviation from the topic at hand, so allow me to bring us all back on track! :D

What do you think of Hopper's interactions with the secretive agency? Is he now a part of it?

Discuss! :)
(10-19-2016, 04:44 PM)TEF Wrote: What do you think of Hopper's interactions with the secretive agency? Is he now a part of it?

Most probably but what ever he does it'll be because he's forced to do so whilst looking for information on what they do, why they're doing it etc

Roll on August