Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [E$].BlackWolf.[]
Nickname: [E$].BlackWolf.[]
Date of the ban: Sunday oct 16 2016
Suspected Reason: Fuck off
Your IP address: 39.40.4.133
Extra notes: Hey all i was Banned my deer hunter yesterday and reason fuck off i said him in pm dont do useless things you done with me after that pm say it again and ban and banned for 30 days id this fair lmao.Yesterday i had laugh.thought leave lvp server but think bestie is in server cant leave him problem. pls bro comeon xD.Rofl. deer ban me everday and be hated by everyone. :). whatever i started voting i losed that but ppl hate you deer for what you do.Be like other admins. and i will love it. ty.

Regards,
[E$].BlackWolf.[]
Unbann me pls :3
uhh
what i did no hacks no misbehave then why ban for what? :3
[E$].BlackWolf.[],

Deer_Hunter has been notified of this thread and will get back to you as soon as possible.
:3 ok george
When he will come i dont know :3
He Aint replying bcz he dont know the reason he says he can bann every player without a reason when he wil lcome after 30 days lmao stop this nonsense and unbann me and next time this mistake should be not done. ty . UNBANN me any reason deer have ? Fuck off THE Reason LMAO
he dosent like me its aint my fault.he makes every player Angry no one like him i have proof idiot ....

i am not saying idiot to you george i am saying to Deer_Fucker huh
Please do not rage up, these insults will only get your ban length increased. Please be patient, Deer_Hunter might be busy and I'm sure he will reply soon.
That attitude won't bring you any good. 

You got banned in first place for using /nrg command while fighting, multiple times. I made a mistake and didn't provide with infos other crew members about it.
So Joe unbanned you since it was a bit unclear. You were using different nicknames.

However I really wanted to give you one more chance and lift ur ban, but you just got caught ban evading under PaGal.[] 

Edit: Unbanned.