Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Improving LVP
Hello there fellas of lvp,

Today this thread is for improving the lvp system. First thing i wanna put down is i have seen other then just spawning at your house or letting people in it is worthless not that much but to make it more convienent why not add pickups feature in the house as for now the houses are mostly to free roamers it doesnt support. Somone who wants to DM second as the house has ability to save a car why not just do something like u make a great tuned sultan (my fav car) but like anything that u just park there is saved so like when it burns out it respawns there plus its locked so only the owner uses it.

Gang talk:so if you know that gangs only fight for about 5 mins or so they dont really have a other notive then just "u kill me? I kill u" so how about turfs? In all of the DM sort of zones. Like fc taxi 0 etc... so the gang can work hard to save it or get it and makes it fun!

Fighting:add some zone like /dm 1(rw 2shot deathmatch /dm 2 rw 4 shot deathmatch /ww 1 /ww 2 ww deathmatch /hydra and so on with other weps /dm5 minigun and i am saying this bcoz the rwtw is quite bad this would be better and more people would wanna join plus when u kill a player u get full hp back.

Cars:Well i am a big fan of cars cant VIPs get a feature like /inft so a tuned infernus you created but it goes in /inft if u want normal infernus then same goes /inf we can do this for any car but the cmds that are availabe /inf /ele /sul /vor /nrg

Please take this in attention and mark my words this feature could male lvp player count shoot up
Hey Haunt3r :)

Thanks for your suggestions! I've moved this topic to our Development forum and added some paragraphing (sorry, it was very hard on the eyes with no paragraphs before).

(10-15-2016, 12:02 PM)Haunt3R Wrote: Today this thread is for improving the lvp system. First thing i wanna put down is i have seen other then just spawning at your house or letting people in it is worthless not that much but to make it more convienent why not add pickups feature in the house as for now the houses are mostly to free roamers it doesnt support. Somone who wants to DM second as the house has ability to save a car why not just do something like u make a great tuned sultan (my fav car) but like anything that u just park there is saved so like when it burns out it respawns there plus its locked so only the owner uses it.

Pickups will be available in version 30.6 of Las Venturas Playground, which is scheduled to be released this weekend: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/277

A list of some of the other house ideas / thoughts that are either completed or on our to-do list can be found here: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playgrou...l%3Ahouses