Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] DH's underground project.
[Image: 65a164810e2001e4405955125a47ce26.png]

Hello, inspired by this | https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?ti...#pid474079

- I've came to an idea about making a short LVP promo movie with some of these stunts included. Right now I'm writing a scenario and getting the crew together. Finisha already offered his help, to get this all together and edit/upload it. If anyone else have some experience and is actually good at editing, we won't refuse any help. :)

- Also if you are interested in participating and getting a role, after I publish a list with all roles/participants we need, you will have a good chance to  get accepted after signing up, since I want as many as possible folks to be included in this!

Have in mind that this proces is starting very soon. Once we start with filming, part by part, I'll announce it here, letting you know of the exact time when we need you to take a part. I'll keep updating a list with ur names till we complete every scene. Those who got some particular stunting/driving skills will have a good chance to join our set and get one of the main roles. For more informations contact me in LVP's IRC channel!

[Image: logo_transparent.png]
The whole idea is to have a lot of fun and to make a little reminder of our role in this lovely 10 years old community!

[Update is coming soon]
Feeling good to see new events! This will also help to keep our Community Together! My Best Wishes! Whats irc channel? #LVP?
Have Fun Guys GL!
I wanna participate in this. Also I'm good at making logos/pictures at photoshop you can ask for my help. This sounds good :)!
I wanna be the protagonist..

Just kidding,count me in ;)
Is there any role for me?  :)
(10-14-2016, 02:28 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: Is there any role for me?  :)

no
Yup, once we start I'm going to include all of you!
Alrighty then add me in :)
(10-14-2016, 02:31 PM)George Wrote:

no

;( :'(