Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Deer Hunter Admin abuse BUSTED !!!!
Hi guys, 

Nothing much to tell because video will explain things.
I got banned 3 days ago while dueling Deer_hunter and the reason was "Reload bug" i never used that kinda bug but i dont have proofs so i didn't make any complaints or ban appeal. 

Today I was got banned again while Dueling Deer_Hunter but today i was recording the whole gameplay in LVP i wanted to catch this admin abuser called Deer_Hunter and i successfully did it.  

Banned reason is a complete lie (No reload bug). Watch the video please. 

It's a shame that LVP got this kinda admin.
Captain,

I'm not seeing evidence of no-reload as a cheat, or no-reload as a bug, from this video recording.

I've notified Deer Hunter of this thread - hopefully we can all work together to create an understanding of this ban :)
Well let me tell you why it appears on my screen as a reload bug;

Cos you are playing with 20 fps and 300 ping thats why, I don't even see you shooting uzis while you clearly do. Not only that, you and your friend Khan are completely unhittable, both got 800 ping together, and u keep participating fights while players are complaining about it.

I wish I was reording, I wouldn't miss a single sawn shot, especially not when u move like that, still can't register not even 1 on you. Not to mention how u warp all over the place and now I see on ur video that I clearly don't warp at all as u guys claimed. 

It's a shame that 2 players in LVP got higher ping that 15 of us together, literally.
(10-11-2016, 08:18 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: Well let me tell you why it appears on my screen as a reload bug;

Cos you are playing with 20 fps and 300 ping thats why, I don't even see you shooting uzis while you clearly do. Not only that, you and your friend Khan are completely unhittable, both got 800 ping together, and u keep participating fights while players are complaining about it.

I wish I was reording, I wouldn't miss a single sawn shot, especially not when u move like that, still can't register not even 1 on you. Not to mention how u warp all over the place and now I see on ur video that I clearly don't warp at all as u guys claimed. 

It's a shame that 2 players in LVP got higher ping that 15 of us together, literally.

Hello Deer_Hunter, 

First off all i am not having 20 fps, my fps is 90 - 100 [Image: beyjpu.jpg]. I thought you know about Bandicam or you acting as you don't know ? My bandicam fps limit was 30, because i am recording the whole gameplay to catch your admin abuse. Isn't there any commands that you can see my fps while i am playing the game ?  because i am not having 20 fps. And i am not getting 800 ping my normal ping is around 210 - 270 due to the distance. I have videos of i am checking the ping while fighting with you, if you need those i can upload. 

ok lets list down the lies
1st - you banned me for "Reload bug" which is a total lie  - Proof provided (video)
2nd - you says i am having 20 fps which also a lie  -  Proof provided (in the beginning of the video it shows my ping and fps)
3rd - you says i am having 800 ping which also a lie  - Proof provided (in the beginning of the video it shows my ping and fps)

You got any proof ? or you will admit you're lying as in game and here.
I'm going to let this thread run its course for a little while longer, but I must say that I find the aggressive tone of this complaint rather appalling.

You're frustrated. Shouting, screaming abuse and repeatedly calling another person a liar is not going to help in reaching a civilised outcome of this discussion. (See my request in this topic!)

I remain of the position that we ban much too eagerly for "aim bot". I suspect that we make the wrong call in a fair number of cases. I've already raised discussion to see if we have to change our policies here. We've also started looking at technological solutions.

However, the tone of this complaint will not  help towards that goal. I encourage you to try again when you've calmed down a bit, because I would love to hear your opinion in a civil manner.

Thanks,
Russell
(10-11-2016, 08:41 PM)Russell Wrote: I'm going to let this thread run its course for a little while longer, but I must say that I find the aggressive tone of this complaint rather appalling.

You're frustrated. Shouting, screaming abuse and repeatedly calling another person a liar is not going to help in reaching a civilised outcome of this discussion. (See my request in this topic!)

I remain of the position that we ban much too eagerly for "aim bot". I suspect that we make the wrong call in a fair number of cases. I've already raised discussion to see if we have to change our policies here. We've also started looking at technological solutions.

However, the tone of this complaint will not  help towards that goal. I encourage you to try again when you've calmed down a bit, because I would love to hear your opinion in a civil manner.

Thanks,
Russell

Hi Russell,

Lets try our best to stick to the point of the complain instead of trying to turn this to something else. You sees as i am frustrated, shouting and screaming but i am not because i am matured enough and know how to handle situations like this. 

But you should actually give this advice to your fellow admin Deer_hunter because he is aggressive enough to use /ban command out of the sadness of losing a duel. I think that's the worse command that he can use against me and he used.

I got banned for the same reason 3 days ago even i haven't done anything wrong. But i didn't make any complaints because there was no proof with me. i was upset but i had to deal with it. 

So i am doing a kind request for you Russell, i have seen that when a admin in trouble other admins jumps in to help (not only here) so i am seeing something similar to that above this comment. So let him answer my questions instead of trying to drag this to a another topic. 

Thanks,
Captain
(10-11-2016, 08:53 PM)[VIP]=_Captain_= Wrote: But i didn't make any complaints because there was no proof with me. i was upset but i had to deal with it. 
Oh really? Or maybe because you DID use it on purpose?

So u actually limited ur fps at 30? Look how wrong I can be... Btw, ur friend at one point had 544 ping add it to your 270 and let's see what do we get then..
That's exactly what I pointed out.
(10-12-2016, 12:33 AM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 08:53 PM)[VIP]=_Captain_= Wrote: But i didn't make any complaints because there was no proof with me. i was upset but i had to deal with it. 
Oh really? Or maybe because you DID use it on purpose?

So u actually limited ur fps at 30? Look how wrong I can be... Btw, ur friend at one point had 544 ping add it to your 270 and let's see what do we get then..
That's exactly what I pointed out.

hello deer hunter,
I can't believe that  you're even dare enough say these after I am trapping your admin abuse.

Look at your previous comment, you just lied to everyone saying I am having 20 fps while you can see my fps 92 in the beginning of the video (bottom right corner) also my ping.

Make some better excuses. And I have already proven almost all the things you told are complete lies.

P.S .  I hope lvp staff will bring fair justice to this situation because not only me but many innocent players will get abused/banned, and the sad part, most of them doesn't have proofs to prove their self that they are innocent. Even this admin deer_hunter doesn't have any proof, everyone will believe him because of his position.  

Example my gang mate - [VIP]Mr.Khan  This guy was banned few minutes ago before i was banned, i think the reason is - going to a interior while fighting. First of all - there is many commands that he could have used instead of always using /ban and this is also a abuse but Mr.Khan didn't record his game and he can't make a  complaint.  I know deer_hunter don't have proofs also but everyone will believe his word since both doesn't have proofs. There is no point of talking about Mr.Khan here but i want to repeat this again - I hope Lvp staff will bring fair justice to this situation.

EDIT - I have to correct something, It seems like i haven't limited FPS as 30 even for Bandicam. You guys can see my fps in game 92 in the beginning of the video and that time my recording already going so obviously i haven't limited FPS,