Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [E$].AyanKhalid.[]
Nickname: [E$].AyanKhalid.[]
Date of the ban: Tuesday, october 04 ,2016
Suspected Reason:  Aimbot huh 
Your IP address: 39.40.15.84
Extra notes: Well Diablo as George said me calm down i do as he said. Diablo pls be mature i aint getting any aimbot and i dont know what is aimbot. 

Secondly, I was Dueling NightFury b/w in fight you banned me for 7 days reason aimbot ok.

AND UNBAN ME.

i am so angry huh.

i Hope you will be mature TY,

Regards, 
[E$].AyanKhalid.[] >:(
Hi Ayan,

I banned you for aimbot after seeing your duels with NightFury.Your aim was so accurate that you always got criticals and managed to drain hp with uzi in a short time.However,in order to maintain credibility,you purposely lost some rounds.The rounds you won were so obvious that you won with 150hp or above.Other admins were also watching you and we all confirmed it.Instead of being aggressive with me,you can just admit it.If you admit your mistake,I will shorten your ban to 3 days.If not,see you after 7 days.

Thank you.
Hi,Diablo

First of all i was not having Aimbiot ok.I was Dueling NightFury b/w fight in 7-1 rounds i got some lagging thats head me for seems as aimbot
Look dude I was Downloading Fifa 13 with IDM and my net is slow my family was using net so their only 1 net device
You Know What i mean and bro i need fifa 13 soooooooooo much i love Football-soccer i play everyday in school home-ground.
Pls Unban me and i apologize whenever i will play the game i will not set fifa 13 to downloading ok.Ty

Regards,
[E$].AyanKhalid.[]

P.S: Diablo change my name on forums of ign like i had my name ign and i want it in forums so pls change if you can. if cant then i will see how to change name ok. ty
Since you calmed down,I will unban you day after tomorrow.As for changing forum name,go to User CP option on top left corner of your screen.
Diablo :( pls unban me now i cant live without lvp ;(
Hello, AyanKhalid/BlackWolf!

Please remind "ShayanKhalid.exe" or "PaGal.[]" that whenever you are banned, so are they (and vice versa). Sharing a home connection means you share the responsibility. I am personally adding an additional day to your ban because of this evasion, as this is not new information to you. That means, assuming my math is correct, you will be unbanned Saturday, October 8.

Thank you! :w
I found "[E$].BlackWolf.[]" evading once again.

TEF clearly said your unban would be the saturday, I'm adding another day again for the evading making it Sunday, October 9.

Have a nice day :w
Hello PaGal.[],

I'm adding 3 extra days to ur ban now, since u got caught while ban evading multiple times.

That'd be it !
Sunday, October 9th plus three days makes for Wednesday, October 12th. That means that the following countdown indicates the time of your unban.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?...sive&csz=1

When the countdown reaches zero, you are welcome to play on Las Venturas Playground again.

Thanks,
Russell
A little overdue here, but this ban has been lifted! :)