Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your thoughts on "quick nading"?
Question 
Hello again, my wonderful friends! Along the same lines of a similar topic where we are asking for your opinions, we come to you with yet another quandary...

What are your thoughts regarding the use of quickly throwing grenades (as exemplified in this video [Note: this is not as fast as possible!])? Should this be considered along the same lines as c-bug or 2-shot and be allowed? Is the potential for abuse enough to warrant a rule regarding its usage?

As with the previous topic, we would absolutely love to hear what you have to say! All we ask is that the conversation remain civil and that different opinions be respected!

Thank you all again!

Quick nading is same bug used for 2 shots
This brings much better fights as well as harder ones. It is a good thing to DM. 
+Already 90% of people use it, so even if you disallow it, I'm not sure if they will be happy + they won't really stop doing it unless you script something about it...
This is no big deal, no point of disallowing it.
it's the same thing as 2-shots, cbug, and etc.. it's been in the game forever
Well, it appears as though a consensus has been reached (which is awesome)! Let's give a little bit more time for those who may not have had the chance to get their opinions heard. Assuming we are still in agreement on Saturday, October 8th, we will move forward in continuing to permit the usage of grenades in this fashion.

Thank you all again! :)
Ok first thing of all dont remove any feature like this LVP is famous for this guys dont become unfamous or rank down like others keep the unique stuff 2shots is mainly why people play here if u notice lw many people cant 2shot there enabling them to move to lvp if u get what i say

and 2shot is a skill u dont just learn it by heart you know it but working and practise simply removing it will cause you a waste of time learning something that has to be removed

Skills is what i mean.

people who dont know 2shot learn it or c bug

Haunter btw up there idk how i got this acc but yea
Well, it seems as though everyone is in agreement. There has been an overwhelming amount of support to continue permitting this usage (and nobody against), and as such we feel there is no reason to tackle a problem that apparently does not even exist in the eyes of the community.

In short, "Quick Nading" will continue to be permitted. Thank you so much, everyone, for expressing your thoughts.