Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Which GTA modifications are allowed?
(09-27-2016, 09:44 PM)Diablo Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 09:17 PM)TEF Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 03:14 PM)Finisha Wrote: While at it, I'm gonna ask this : Is having above 100 FPS allowed? does it give advantages over other players? How come my game is so shit at 100FPS?!! take your time

I get a consistent frame rate of 90 to 93 while on the server... I sometimes get >100 when looking at a wall in the middle of nowhere, but not often. What exactly are you experiencing that is problematic, Finisha? :)

Having fps like 250 can create deviations in several things, like driving physics and movement speed.It does make you faster than usual which gives an advantage over others so we should have 100 fps limit imo..

After having testing out what frame rates over 100 (into the 200 and above range) translate into for players, I'd have to say that I completely agree with the fact that it proves to give an advantage over others. As such, it is against our guidelines (to provide a fair environment for all players) to have a ludicrous frame rate. That is to say, so long as it also enables you to give more damage, be faster, etc. (If you are appearing normal and your frame rate just so happens to be 150 or something, there is no cause for alarm.) :)
Having over 100 fps gives an advantage in racing, not much in DM
(09-28-2016, 11:09 AM)Luna Wrote: Having over 100 fps gives an advantage in racing, not much in DM

I experienced think like gravity etc. not working like it's supposed to with 600 FPS, also rotation speed and such being different.
When you go lower, 200ish or below it seems fine though.
(09-28-2016, 01:31 PM)Holsje Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 11:09 AM)Luna Wrote: Having over 100 fps gives an advantage in racing, not much in DM

I experienced think like gravity etc. not working like it's supposed to with 600 FPS, also rotation speed and such being different.

I believe it matters for ww players when they cbug and such.
In my experience I have frame limiter on 60fps. I didn't use the frame limiter before I had like 90-120 fps, and I dont notice any difference in racing nor DM-ing.
(09-28-2016, 01:31 PM)Holsje Wrote:

heli's are already advantage with 100 fps, you're already in the air in a second
@ken,

C-bugging and litefooting is allowed in this server, and you can use it since many of us do. Also mods that change ur weapon's looks/sound/crosshair are totally allowed. Feel free to modify it.

Now, any kind of cleos/mods that would help you do auto c-bugg/litefooting or any else that u would use to gain advantage over other players are completely forbidden.

- On the other side, either c-bugging and litefooting take some short time period untill you learn how to do it properly. Imo it's much funnier to practice it a little bit and learn it, instead of adding tools to help you gaining this kind of advantage. It's pretty unfair over those playas who had made some efforts to become actually good at it, don't you agree..?

Once u get a way too high fps ur gameplay drastically changes, e.g. moving slower than normally, not to mention swimming. 
I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Hahahah i am noobie only dis server ik to do c bug
TheMightyQ has 360 Fps dont you think thats too much ?
(10-03-2016, 09:30 PM)[MwK]LiKeHaunTy Wrote: TheMightyQ has 360 Fps dont you think thats too much ?

No, 100-360 fps, it makes no big difference.