Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A time and Date for us regulars to meet Up :)
Quote:TopMan link=topic=3600.msg41886#msg41886 date=1192885054]
if this means no LVF n HC4L nooby gang ill come

B&A,ColdThugZ,OnB,Snakez only?

Those do not include all the 'old time' regulars :P
So, nah not just the gangs.
Well, how about today?  and what time?
(10-20-2007, 11:34 AM)Ahraz link Wrote: Jay : Hey everyone, lets start this meeting!!

Everyone left the server (Timeout)

Jay: Err?

Jay left the server (Timeout)

ROFL!! :D

But a good idea, when the reg server is fixed :D

They Know The Problem and Have a fix for it if Im correct (TextDrawSetSting) :P Just needs a Gamemode update and it'll be coolio!
(10-20-2007, 02:26 PM)estroe link Wrote: Those do not include all the 'old time' regulars :P
So, nah not just the gangs.

who did i miss out ?? :/

Quote:TopMan link=topic=3600.msg41992#msg41992 date=1192908469]
who did i miss out ?? :/

Everyone not being in those gangs? As in most admins and other people not being in gangs but known. Can't just hit up some names beside the admins but I'm somewhat sure there are more :)
I say (if this becomes scripted/decided but not scripted in the game) That the admin make a topic, and say like  "If u want to be chosen to be in the regular's server "party" Please post your name here in this topic  we will only have 25 names", (seeing as server amount is 25) And the first 25 names would be edited on the Admin's start post So you know if u made it or not  :)
what the regular server called or what the server ip
Here's a link.

You should get the info u need by reading it.

Edit, it came wrong, so i just deleted it, So On the top of this forum, u will see the "announcments" It would have the top It should have a thread called "Lvp regulars server!" or sumthin, read it from thir.
I dunno about this. There are definitely way more than 25 regulars. A lot of people will feel left out.

@TopMan: I don't know why you are grouping us with HC4L, but you shouldn't plan on going then because we are regulars too and we will go if possible. And after comments like that, I think its safe to say you aren't welcome (by LVF atleast, I do not know about others).
if this means no LVF n HC4L nooby gang ill come

I hate this kind of people, going around on every topic talking shit about other clans/gangs.

LVF is just a gang on the internet playing a game together trying to have some fun in our free time.

You must be a real noob with no-life to talk shit about others everytime you're online.

I say we don't let Topman in, he's the only noob around here, he goes around telling on every topic HC4L and LVF are 'noob gangs'.

By the way, LVF and HC4L exsist much longer and have far more members than [AF].

I would rather become allies with the whole HC4L gang than have you on my 'friends'list.

Dude, you can feel like you're the 'top'man behind your pc, but don't go too far, got it baby?

Don't make me laugh, you better never make me see you in real life, punk.