Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Spray Tags in other worlds.
In recent updates, I observed that properties are available in other worlds... I thought we can have Spray Tags in other worlds... Diablo and other spray taggers knows that sometimes other players attack us when helping and interrupt everything (specially with last 10 tags) but if we have spray tags available in other worlds, we can help them better without interruption of other players. Thank You.
We recently started using a new interior manager, that maps certain interior entrances/exists to interiors. These interiors live in different worlds. However, properties were only meant to occur in the main world (world 0), and thus stopped showing up in interiors due to our code change. For now, we are showing properties in all worlds to avoid problems. This also carries a problem: properties are now also available in minigame worlds (which we don't want).

In the future, we will however implement a new streamer which will stream objects (such as properties, spraytags), vehicles and more according to player position, interior and world. This should mean a certain object is only observable by a player when we want it to.

I think it would be good to show properties and spraytags in all the world players have access to (worlds 0 to 99), which we should be able to do in the new streamer (to finally answer your question :)).
Thank You!

(09-20-2016, 06:56 PM)cake Wrote: However, properties were only meant to occur in the main world (world 0), and thus stopped showing up in interiors due to our code change. For now, we are showing properties in all worlds to avoid problems.

A point added by Sinned : due to code change, all pickups stopped showing up in interior, Money Bags were also one of the main interior pickups like properties, so for now can you show moneybags in all worlds to avoid problem? While hunting bags, we get stuck when a money bag is dropped in an interior.

And later after the next release, it will be good if we show moneybags in all the world player have access to. *O*
(09-22-2016, 06:26 PM)sau Wrote: Thank You!

[quote='cake' pid='473219' dateline='1474394187']
However, properties were only meant to occur in the main world (world 0),

A point added by Sinned : due to code change, all pickups stopped showing up in interior, Money Bags were also one of the main interior pickups like properties, so for now can you show moneybags in all worlds to avoid problem? While hunting bags, we get stuck when a money bag is dropped in an interior.

And later after the next release, it will be good if we show moneybags in all the world player have access to. *O*

I have reported this issue on github Hope so it will be fixed soon !