Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How many accounts are ACTUALLY allowed per person?
Just seen a thread from sau and roughly translated into normal English, it seems as if there's some clamping down on multi-accounts. Can someone tell me more about this since I have a few accounts which may need my attentionĀ 
Thanks
Huracan,

There is no fixed/set limit - players are welcome to have as many accounts as they like. The requirements (i.e. cash to buy houses, spray tags to unlock vehicle spawning) will be unique for each and every account. If someone wishes to have multiple accounts and work their way up to unlock certain features, that's perfectly fine.
(09-18-2016, 03:27 PM)George Wrote: There is no fixed/set limit - players are welcome to have as many accounts as they like.

Be reasonable though. Registering tens of accounts just for the lulz may be considered abuse of our infrastructure.
Na I only have 3, guess I'm cool for this. Thanks guys x)
I get it that one might register multiple accounts, but some players want to start over and do that by registering a new account. We're able to reset basically any statistic you like, so please post a Help Request topic when in doubt.