Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Yassine Leaving :(
Anyways , Bye !
I am no one to ask this but do you want your ingame acc and stats? Should we delete it?

Lol IK i am no one to say should "we" delete your acc but I wanna know Yassine that do you really wanna leave LVP (which means that you wont join again that means your acc is not needed)? OR You will visit LVP again after a long time (which means that you dont want to delete your acc).

I think Yassine will say, do whatever you want with it and a crew will say we dont delete any acc's we always keep it (which is right)

In short Yassine will you join again? Or a Perm Leave? ???
It was nice to play with you, it's always sad to see players leaving, good luck in whatever you plan on doing!

PS: U have my facebook if you need me someday ;D
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, Yassine.

For the sake of adding my view on why this may have happened: occasionally it requires a lot of patience to work with you. Allow me to give a few examples.
  1. You're very eager to help out during discussions by telling people off, and pointing them to the rules. That actually isn't an effective way of administrating, increases people's agitation and adds another party to the argument, you, that further dilutes from the actual issue.

2. You're trying too hard to be friends with our administrators. Finding them —and befriending or following them— on social networks, exposing their covers when they're in-game under alternative nicknames, trying to reach out individual people as opposed to Las Venturas Playground as a group. Or using the Help Requests forums.

3. You have many good ideas, but you haven't really learned yet how to motivate them properly. I've spent a lot of time trying to get you to answer why we should do certain things, which often identified a misunderstanding. That's an important skill to learn!
In combination, some people's patience has ran out. That's unfortunate, because we've asked you to consider this several times. I therefore agree that it's a good idea to take a break indeed.

But to leave permanently? That may be a little bit severe. Take some time to understand and think about what I've written down here, because I do like to see Las Venturas Playground as a good place to learn from one's mistakes.

All the best whatever you decide!

Thanks,
Russell
I'm also closing this thread. There's no need for such drama threads.