Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned for /fly
i did explain it
it was not a /kick it was a /reconnect
and it was not for hacking yassine only for abuse /fly
i did ask you nice to wait a litel b4 you use it again and you did not care about that so i had no choise to ban you for 30 min
so the fly command was no more ther
(09-15-2016, 05:51 PM)jt78 Wrote: abuse /fly

hahahahaahah are u serious 

tell me what is abuse ??

i didn't never abuser /fly for kill or smth like that  i do never fight using /fly or evad death using it 

so that is never ABUSE 

so pls says smth exists
If you were told to not use it, but still did, what can you expect.
Excuse my naivety, but I'm not familiar with the rules for /fly? How does one abuse them?

Why did you not just revoke the /fly exception through the /lvp access command? Wouldn't that have avoided this problem altogether?

If an administrator asks you to stop doing it, why do you challenge it?

None of this is rocket science people— this goes for both camps. Is it too much to ask for common sense?

Yassine, JT, is there a problem between the two of you that we should be aware of?
ok 1 the /fly is manager only so a admin cant remove it tru /lvp access
    2 yassine and me never had anny problems b4 and i stil dont think we have a problem
    3 abuse of the fly comand is wen a player cant kill or hunt yassine wen he is using the fly reports were comming in about that he is flying close to them and wen thy try to  kill him he is gone thats why i did ask him not to use it for a bit  so the rest wil stop reporting it more admins did try to make him stop and yassine did not hear them so i had to give him a ban for 30 min so the command was gone
I asked Yassine to remove /fly too. We received alot of reports saying he was using Airbrake. He didn't want to stop, we warned him, used /reconnect so he get it... Etc. If I could use /lvp access to remove it I would. But administrators don't even have access to /fly. I'm not saying that Yassine was trying to annoy us, but he needs to get that if people are reporting him alot, he has to stop.
Yassine, you were given the opportunity to use a special feature only crew has access to. Players were reporting you, a common misunderstanding, but you failed to relocate to a more calmer area, and instead kept flying around other players. Admins like JT were not able to undo /fly due to access limitations. As a result, because you failed to listen to administrators, you were kicked and banned in order to remove the /fly.

I would like to apologize for this, since this situation would not have occurred if the Manager in place had a better sense of who he was given /fly access to. In addition, it was again Management who failed to adjust /fly access accordingly, leaving other crew members unable to undo this mistake.

In the end, you are responsible for the ban because you failed to listen to JT's inquiries.

I would like to suggest the following:
1. Managers should not leave Administrators unable to undo certain access settings.
2. Players should, at all times, listen to crew members.
3. Administrators should be capable of figuring out other solutions than /reconnect, /kick or /ban to solve situations like this. A simple /jail or '/world set' would've worked as well.

Like Russell said, please use some common sense, all of you (Shem, JT, Yassine)....

Thank you, have a great day.