Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Apology to all staff, particularly Lash.
Hello everyone.
As you may or may not know, I was incredibly disrespectful towards staff, particularly Lash. I flamed him and his sister, in multiple languages and vented out an insane amount of anger on him. I also ruined a cruise for which everyone was excited for and it was all going well until my idiotic antics. Back to the Lash incident, I don’t want to say that I’m blameless, because that’s simply not true. I now realise that I went WAY WAY beyond the boundary, to some extent, too far. This was the first time I just snapped and when I think back to it, I realise that it was incredibly childish and simply not needed. Obviously, I can’t take back what I said to Lash, it’s said and done now but I am sorry for my insulting. I was thinking to myself, ‘how would I feel if someone mentioned my sister?’ and it hit me – Lash’s reaction was 100% correct and I would have reacted in the same, if not worse, manner.

You’re probably wondering why I’m here, way before my unban date. It’s simple. I just want to sincerely apologise to all the staff, particularly Lash, for my unacceptable behaviour last weekend. It was rude and offensive. I am sorry. I also would like to apologise to Russell for disappointing him, in terms of his expectations for me. I would also like to apologise to Holsje for ruining a cruise which he planned with meticulous effort and hard work. I am sorry for attempting to ruin your attempt to bring old and new players together.

Furthermore, I’ve been reflecting over the past week, I’d say quite a lot to be honest, hence my long-winded message here and getting everything off my chest. I’ve been studying the things I said, in the eyes of a reasonable person and I was completely wrong. I know I did wrong and I know I deserve a punishment. This is my first proper ‘snap’ so I would like to hope that Lash would have some mercy on me as this is my first ‘proper’ ban and I am incredibly sorry for my disrespect towards him and his sister, I promise I will never mention her again, or further, more severe sanctions may be imposed.

What Lash will do now is at his own discretion, but I’ve spent a lot of time thinking this week and constructing this post so I hope that Lash reconsiders this ban and hopefully we can resolve this :)

Thank you for reading this,
-Huracan
Thank you for your message, Huracan.

Lash, the decision, if any, is entirely yours to make.
Yes, Hi.
I've had mix thoughts about this decision because you came on IRC just to ask me to check your post, which was not necessary at all (sigh).
I am accepting your apology. But this means we are nothing but player and administrator which means no 'jokes' between us, if you need help I can always help you like any other player. I checked to see your unban date:

* Info: The IP address 81.109.129.9 is currently not banned.
Guess it has expired.
I guess then he should be unbanned from forums too?
Thank you for the unban, I will redeem myself from now :)