send me
[Image: zbS3ImM.png]
(03-19-2017, 03:29 PM)Yassine Wrote: [Image: zbS3ImM.png]

Hah, just 14? -_-
(03-19-2017, 09:05 PM)Humza Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 03:29 PM)Yassine Wrote: [Image: zbS3ImM.png]

Hah, just 14? -_-

lmao
14 is a good enough kill streak since every random is getting temp'd or given godmode in the excuse of freeroam..
I love you Finisha <333333333
I'm typing what I have witnessed and experienced, this server does not provide a fair gameplay for everyone. Admins think they can do whatever they want because they claim to “ban hackers, punish abusers” while temping two or three friends to fuck around with god mode and teleportation to every possible place to avoid “fighters” in a server that barely has 10 players online. 

Inb4 “cry me a river Finisha” replies, I don't hate admins, in fact I like and consider most of them as friends but I won't stay quiet while you abuse the shit out of your rights. Thanks for reading
(03-20-2017, 12:10 AM)Finisha Wrote: 14 is a good enough kill streak since every random is getting temp'd or given godmode in the excuse of freeroam..

(03-20-2017, 01:03 PM)Finisha Wrote: I'm typing what I have witnessed and experienced, this server does not provide a fair gameplay for everyone. Admins think they can do whatever they want because they claim to “ban hackers, punish abusers” while temping two or three friends to fuck around with god mode and teleportation to every possible place to avoid “fighters” in a server that barely has 10 players online. 

Inb4 “cry me a river Finisha” replies, I don't hate admins, in fact I like and consider most of them as friends but I won't stay quiet while you abuse the shit out of your rights. Thanks for reading

im not an admin and i wasn't got god mod :/
Finisha no is saying for you Yassine,it says for someone else.