Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fix or Buy?
The right speaker of my Logitech S220 sound system is not working anymore.The repair might cost 10 euros,but for 30-40 euros i would buy new sound system.Should I get it fixed or buying new ones?
Have you double checked to ensure it's not still in warranty? If it is, you may be covered for a free of charge repair or replacement. Contact the retailer you purchased it from if you're unsure :)
It's not in warranty anymore.I bought them back in 2012.
I'm always for repairing whats fixable, the environment will appreciate it too :)

Just make sure that the repair will cost how much you expect it will.
I will see what i can do about the repair.
People do register on LVP to ask technical questions?

Damn. Do tell us how that went YSG.
Or you could look on ebay, theres several on there for less than £6 (used obviously) but they work and it works out roughly the same as a repair but of course it depends where in the world you live.
Hearing that you bought them in 2012, wich is nearly 5 years ago, you maybe should buy some new ones, unless you're running out of money then you probably will just have to fix them. :)
They sound badass and I want to keep them.I'm looking for repair shop atm.If they can't fix it,I will buy better ones and expensive -__-.I will keep you all updated.
Big Grin 
LMFAO.Somehow the right speaker started working.The cable might have loosened.