Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Impossible!!!
(06-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Haunter Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 03:36 PM)sau Wrote: Fiend will not join HC

:o  exactly what i was thinking.

Ezio wont start asslicking HC.
You're the one asking me all time "please invite me in BB"
Dont comment on me..
I am not joining any clen anymore.. and BB didn't kick me.. I just left.
sau left here.
CP doesn't suck anymore.
Ezio wasnt crying 2 posts above :P
Haunter will stop saying 'pelez mek me etmin'
(06-24-2017, 05:33 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Haunter will stop saying 'pelez mek me etmin'

Off topic : I don't know how to speak 'retarded language' like you so that is the opposite of it. All your mums milk went in vain, your simply added to the band of retards in this world.

On topic : Sau doesnt like milk  :+
I hate Haunter more and more.
(06-24-2017, 05:45 PM)Haunter Wrote: Off topic : I don't know how to speak 'retarded language' like you so that is the opposite of it. All your mums milk went in vain, your simply added to the band of retards in this world.
Off topic: I bet the daddy's sperm wasted and spilled into the wrong hole. Not a big deal, sometimes condoms get (broken). there you are born as a (Holy Son) .

On Topic:
Haunter will stop kissing his Moobs.
Haunter will stop sniffing his armpit smell.
(06-24-2017, 08:34 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 05:45 PM)Haunter Wrote: Off topic : I don't know how to speak 'retarded language' like you so that is the opposite of it. All your mums milk went in vain, your simply added to the band of retards in this world.
Off topic: I bet the daddy's sperm wasted and spilled into the wrong hole. Not a big deal, sometimes condoms get (broken). there you are born as a (Holy Son) .

On Topic:
Haunter will stop kissing his Moobs.
Haunter will stop sniffing his armpit smell.

Did you just take a photo of yourself and claming it to be me? Whoaa.. appreciate that fam you have grown big tits.. Do you feed anyone with it? 
btw, your disses are shit as a 5 year old - tip: Start asking your 'daddy' for some 'cool' disses instead of a infant. 

I Don't love sau.
(06-24-2017, 09:29 PM)Haunter Wrote: Did you just take a photo of yourself and claiming it to be me? Whoaa.. appreciate that fam you have grown big tits.. Do you feed anyone with it? 
btw, your disses are shit as a 5 year old - tip: Start asking your 'daddy' for some 'cool' disses instead of a infant. 
No i dont imagine like you (You brought up this imagination  thingy looks like you imagine daily thinkin of being NOT gay).
No famo you brought up the milk thingy (Looks like you grown moobs by sttin in front of pc quenching your thirst of water thru your moobs milk).
BTW These disses have already  triggered you./Made you rude/  :D  :D

OT:
Haunter will try not to suck his moobs