Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CP] Chill Pills - Cool Potatoes
R.i.p sau.
Lol I joined in game with that nick and ouday and ToxicCookie chased me and killed me, after killing, "sau u noob", "ooo we killed a noob", and that guy ouday, i helped him for tags, props and somenstartup money, and he trolls me :( anyways, nice nick. Not gonna change it, lemme join CP, [CP]sau[NOOB]?
^lol sau 8)7
sorry sau but the anser is no
No problem guys, i know my level very well now. Maybe someday later or Maybe not, anyways, should i change my nick or not?
(09-03-2016, 02:54 PM)sau Wrote: No problem guys, i know my level very well now. Maybe someday later or Maybe not, anyways, should i change my nick or not?

Nah you're not a noob. You're just too pro to join [CP] Ok?
sau, mate. you need to stop craving attention, it's not good for you. you need to learn how to be happy without the approval of others. think about it.
(09-05-2016, 09:49 AM)Shark Wrote: sau, mate. you need to stop craving attention, it's not good for you. you need to learn how to be happy without the approval of others. think about it.

My god is so smart <3
(09-05-2016, 01:47 PM)Mr.Shem Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 09:49 AM)Shark Wrote: sau, mate. you need to stop craving attention, it's not good for you. you need to learn how to be happy without the approval of others. think about it.

My god is so smart <3

Did you just notice that, groupie?
(09-05-2016, 02:30 PM)Shark Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 01:47 PM)Mr.Shem Wrote:

My god is so smart <3

Did you just notice that, groupie?

Sorry my dear god, I will never disrespect you again. :D