Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lost a lot of money
Not sure if this belongs here or to Complaints, but this will fit just well.
I've been on a pretty long summer roadtrip but before it, I logged in on the server and had about $900mil with me, now I have $185mil.
Where the rest of that went, I don't know. But my question is can the lost money be refunded? Would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Hey Zero,

This is due to our most recent update, LVP 29.5, which introduces changes to the economy, more information can be found here: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=33301

This change impacts everyone, with the idea being to create a more fun, balanced environment and increasing the value of money, which had previously been lost with many regulars having full bank accounts and subsequently, no real use for their earnings.

HTH! :)
First of all, great update, congrats on executing that really well!
Now, if I understand correctly, I haven't actually lost anything, the number is just adjusted to new prices?
Even if I have, I totally agree with everything said, it's alright, I was just confused when I came in :D
Thanks for the answer (again xP)

Sorry about the guest thing(^), forgot to sign in.

Sorry about the guest thing, forgot to sign in.
(08-18-2016, 12:07 PM)Guest Wrote: Now, if I understand correctly, I haven't actually lost anything, the number is just adjusted to new prices?

Exactly - yes :)