Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UNfairness with me
Look, Huracan said me 1m per tag and i said ok its a deal k. after he said wtf fk you doing so i sad that you are my servent talk nicely and typed xD too i joked with him and he runned and then i said sorry so he said now 2.5m per tag so i said 1m and he said now 5m so i said ok ::/o now deal was done he showed me one tag and i payed him 5m ok and then at that time i withdrawn 8m and gaven him so i said these are for 2 tags which are left so he said ok np and showed me 1 tags and said give me money for another tag i said i have gaven you 8m for 2 tags and he said oyu siad that are for 1 and he runned to ship and didnt showed me last tag its unfair he should be punished and i hope you will punish him and give me my 4m back or that one tag by him ty

Regards,
[TR]AyanKhalid.exe.
Player conflicts and schemes do not belong in the complaints section; please pursue a different method of conflict resolution- message him nicely, pm him ingame, or perhaps just get your clan to kill him every time he's online until he delivers.

Closed.