Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Doeser
airbrake + hh

https://youtu.be/1kVdUixC5yg

can provide better quality if needed
As it's usually our Community Managers job to deal with complaints (Mr. Joe) please await him :)

Till then, I'll keep an eye out for ya ;)

Cheers for the report!
Gravity joined on IRC this morning to explain that, normally, the Doeser account is his, while the person in the video allegedly was OneBlood. Gravity explained that he shared his account by OneBlood's request.

I have not verified any of this, but I do want to add that sharing an account is an incredibly bad idea, and that the owner of an account is responsible for what happens to it.

Let's wait for Joe to share his opinion and conclusion on the matter.
I would like to add that Oneblood has been kicked&banned countless times for using hacks under different accounts,regardless of our warnings.

So if he hacked again,he should be punished severely imo.
In this scenario it seems to me that it was indeed HooDie using the account based on ip history, so I will believe Gravity this one time and ban HooDie, via the username Doeser for 10 days rather than Gravity. In the future, this will not be the case, and both players who share the account will be banned. As this account was being shared and is banned, I recommend that Gravity accept that this account has been lost due to poor judgement, and continue using different usernames in the future.

Thank you Zai.