Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

cake and the players
Ok cake, you dont like me. Well I can say this, I dont care if you like me or not but I always respect admins. The message on the IRC I tried to send is, people just wants to know the secret that happened in 2004 and kept asking until you banned me. They got the answer I see but its secret enough that you seen why, this was perfect server before I joined this community, I dont know what I f*** did but I want all the bans removed and the players FIXED. What I mean by fixed, they just bully the wrong people and trying to get people perm banned. But if I get unbanned on IRC, we can talk more about this on #LVP.mrnategeek and that channel is registered so you cannot ban me there.
Hi MRNATEGEEK,

Please allow me to be very honest with you here.

No, people do not care about the secret that happened in 2004. People don't care about many of the things that you talk about. This is perfectly normal, because every person has their own interests, as well as perspectives, priorities and empathy towards certain situations.

One of these perspectives is that the means by which you share your thoughts and believes with other people is rather vigorous. You speak about prison, shootings in the United States and have a certain dose of paranoia that's reflected in many of these beliefs. It's absolutely fine to have these beliefs, but not everybody here agrees, or even cares. We're a gaming community.

Unfortunately, sometimes this paranoia leads to false allegations; beliefs that other people are out to compromise your security, for instance by believing they're trying to hack you. It has also led to you having a bit of a vengeance towards other players, for instance by complaining about otherwise trivial incidents.

This is in addition to some rule-breaking behaviour: threatening to attack our server, using bots, evading bans on various of our services, and repeatedly bringing up conversation about other servers (BTTDM). Realistically speaking, you're not in good standing within our community right now.

Please take a step back and enjoy the game, in a safe, enjoyable, and fair way, because that's what this community is about. Consider taking more time to phrase clearer, more concise messages, that are relevant to Las Venturas Playground. Realize that not everybody has to like you. They don't— just like you're certainly not required to like them either.

We'd be most happy to be your hosts if you can do these things. Alternatively, there are many other SA-MP servers around, and I'm sure you'd be able to find one with other like-minded people.

Thank you,
Russell