Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Radio
Is there any way we can change the shite LVP Radio to a stream that has, say the Top 40 charts music, or even Lash's music because this is quite annoying for almost everyone as LVP Radio's tunes are shite (no offence) Ty
If you want different music on the Radio, suggest it here in Lash's topic: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=33140
(07-26-2016, 07:03 AM)Huracan Wrote: Is there any way we can change the shite LVP Radio to a stream that has, say the Top 40 charts music, or even Lash's music because this is quite annoying for almost everyone as LVP Radio's tunes are shite (no offence) Ty

wut i think u speak with me 

so why Don't suggest a music O.O

**Notice : My Music From Lash Topic  :D
Yassine, I meant the Auto DJ, like when nobody else is DJing
(08-03-2016, 01:52 PM)Huracan Wrote: Yassine, I meant the Auto DJ, like when nobody else is DJing

so why u don't be the dj
I agree with Huracan. Auto DJ needs new tunes :D. Before anyone comes and says we already have people DJing, what about late night (europian timezone) there is no one DJing, or someone else saying DJ yourself like what said Yassine, if we like listening to music, it doesn't mean we are good DJs, I admit it, I already tried to DJ and it was awefull.
(08-03-2016, 08:37 PM)Shem Wrote: I agree with Huracan. Auto DJ needs new tunes :D. Before anyone comes and says we already have people DJing, what about late night (europian timezone) there is no one DJing, or someone else saying DJ yourself like what said Yassine, if we like listening to music, it doesn't mean we are good DJs, I admit it, I already tried to DJ and it was awefull.

Shem baby gimme kiss :* mwahhh
Yeah I meant the Auto DJ, is there any way Russell or someone could update this? Pretty please :* even if it's a radio stream
I'm gonna guess Lash has added the songs requested in the other topic to the autodj.