Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Forum complaints
I think I am banned on the forums because I can't even reply to a thread . In fact any/thread . If it's true that i''ve been banned on the forums so please inform me , I would like to hear the reason for it as wel ,so I can correct you guys . 

And another thing , everytime i post a 
thread  , it says please wait for an admin to check or wtvr , please ! Remove that shitty thing because it's so annoying , I'm sure not only for me. Some people's already started complaining about it , what if an admin sees the thread after a month/year ?? We will have to wait ? It's an request from me to remove it please.

Thanks
Hi Reanna,

It sounds like your posting on the forums was subject to moderation, which means that a forum administrator has to approve your posts prior to them showing up.

Given that 12 of your 25 forum posts have been removed thus far, mainly because they're of incredibly low quality adding nothing but profanity, sarcasm or messages otherwise in bad taste, I think that this restriction was entirely reasonable.

In either case, the warning imposing that restriction seems to have been removed, so this no longer applies.

Thanks,
Russell