Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Disrespected Players
Well, I just want to make this very clear. If people dont help me with stuff, I dont help them. My brother is the same, there are times I want to get a knife and put it in his heart but I dont do it because for one its murder and two, blood makes me get dizzy. I really depressed about Downtown Dallas, TX. I dont know who DeathStar report on but he is a major trouble maker. First he was hitting me on the peaceful ship than clowns appeared, at least I in the open. I just went to the Ammo-Nation to get Grenades to kill myself, if DeathStar wants me banned. I wont be to happy. I have requested money but no one sends it to me for temp (Give back when I got the money from businesses).

The following people below has caused me trouble:

DeathStar, Kart33K and 4 other players before clowns disappeared
So at the the heart of this complaint, we have DeathStar fighting on the ship which is actually breaking the rules. As far as money goes, you appear to have $400 million in the bank...you don't seem to be lacking there.

If I was going to punish DeathStar for shipfighting, I'd want proof; take a video next time with screencap software and we'll go from there.

-closed