Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
hi when is SWK vs r2d?
(07-18-2016, 09:23 AM)Shark Wrote: hi when is SWK vs r2d?

Hi, I was looking forward this fight but SWK members showed up very late and so R2D won by disqualification which is bullshit and no one was happy about it, maybe we can set another time and date and actually play it.. Idk how things go from now let's see what quipt has to say about it

Note: I respect the clan but please take it a bit seriously because clearly you guys couldn't tell what was the scheduled time. Once again, I'm looking forward this fight!
there was no scheduled time. i was at the beach when i got a message from dacads tellin me about it. i got skills but i cant read thoughts yet
(07-18-2016, 11:53 AM)Shark Wrote: there was no scheduled time. i was at the beach when i got a message from dacads tellin me about it. i got skills but i cant read thoughts yet

I wrote the time in this topic, switch some pages backway.
Well. I asked in game r2d about.. they told me about they was waitin too much a forfeit win will be fair. But ok. We can accept a rematch. But only if r2d leaders agreed about. Then post time date discuss it and play your match vs SWK. i will change a result in schedule table tonight. And good luck to both.
SleeP you write the time? okay, I'll just type out an hour in some post and if you guys don't show up it's considered a forfeit, how's that? see, makes no sense. if you want to setup a date you have to message the other clan to know if they ALL agree to it.
Shark no need to get upset, Sleep and Currode decided it together, Sleep informed us but on the other hand Currode failed to do so I guess.

We can have a re match for sure
(07-18-2016, 11:53 AM)Shark Wrote: there was no scheduled time. i was at the beach when i got a message from dacads tellin me about it. i got skills but i cant read thoughts yet
lol
lol upset. mate i couldnt care less, just eating popcorn and participating in the act
Ok [V] 18gmt +0 saturday. Can u play?