Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
(07-14-2016, 01:39 AM)VonLVP Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 05:46 PM)QUIPT Wrote:

WEEK 2
11.07.-17.07.
[BB] vs [V]
[V] vs [H]

We're ready to do our matches. We'll have at least 3 shooters ready on 15th, 16th, and 17th @ 4 PM GMT. Pick one and we'll be there.

Yo yo [V]  ;) I guess you can bet on [H]. Isnt Im right [H]

[BB] is not decided yet to play on this week. I letting you know more correct answer tonight or tomorrow. Just can i ask you about to play against us next saturday or maybe sunday?
(07-13-2016, 07:58 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 06:26 PM)[H]Yassine Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 06:07 PM)Humza Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 06:01 PM)SleeP Wrote: This saturday at 17:00 by GMT +0 R2D vs SWK.
Good Luck Guys!
I hope i will be there to watch -_-

me too -_-

me three -_-

Me four -_-
(07-14-2016, 05:26 AM)QUIPT Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 01:39 AM)VonLVP Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 05:46 PM)QUIPT Wrote:

WEEK 2
11.07.-17.07.
[BB] vs [V]
[V] vs [H]

We're ready to do our matches. We'll have at least 3 shooters ready on 15th, 16th, and 17th @ 4 PM GMT. Pick one and we'll be there.

Yo yo [V]  ;) I guess you can bet on [H]. Isnt Im right [H]

[BB] is not decided yet to play on this week. I letting you know more correct answer tonight or tomorrow. Just can i ask you about to play against us next saturday or maybe sunday?

Hi Quipt!

Which Saturday/Sunday? Do you mean 23rd and 24th?
[H], when are you ready to do it? If you're not ready on the days mentioned above please suggest another day.
ye,. 23rd or 24th.. will be ok.

Saturday or sunday we will discuss ;) i hope this days its ok for you...

btw where is [H] ?
(07-15-2016, 08:42 PM)QUIPT Wrote: ye,. 23rd or 24th.. will be ok.

Saturday or sunday we will discuss ;) i hope this days its ok for you...

btw where is [H] ?

OK then, we'll be available on both 23rd and 24th @ 4 PM GMT (16 GMT+0). Please let us know as soon as you pick one.
----------------------------------------

This is the 2nd time we prepare our lineup on the required dates + extra plan B dates (5 days before, and 3 days now within the schedule -BB and H-) yet no one is showing up.

Regarding our future matches:
It doesn't make sense to wait till the scheduled time itself then postpone the match for next week! As long as there are no rules to keep clans committed to what they agreed upon, it's better to pick any suitable date from the beginning.

Unless anything changes within the time commitment rules of this event: Every clan that'll play against us, please pick the most suitable date for you asap, even if it's sooner than the scheduled time.
Great news [V]
We planing next week to fight at saturday and sunday maybe (two matches) vs [V] and [R2D].. but need to discuss.

Im personally want to make all matches randomly.. today is playin [R2D] vs [SWK] and btw if we will get our best line up would be cool to play too against someone after they do their match.. if they will be ok with it.
I want a big party or celebration of matches with many people and fun !!! many pics and video!!!!
and i made a schedule (abstract) just coz for push rest clans a bit on a first level of league...

I already asking [H] about to play this weekend againts you. They no answer yet.
Yassine answered about fight vs [V]
tomorrow in 20:00 GMT 0+ ?
(07-16-2016, 02:05 PM)QUIPT Wrote: Yassine answered about fight vs [V]
tomorrow in 20:00 GMT 0+ ?

(07-14-2016, 01:39 AM)VonLVP Wrote: We're ready to do our matches. We'll have at least 3 shooters ready on 15th, 16th, and 17th @ 4 PM GMT. Pick one and we'll be there.

20:00 GMT is 4 a.m. for one of our shooters.
It'd be good if they can pick any time starting from 13:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT (4 PM GMT).
Damn sad news.. R2D 6 - 0 SWK FORFEIT

Well i asked r2d for to wait some more time in game untill Swk was comin.. and they decided to wait 30 min..was waitin. Swk wont to showsup.. and R2D was agreed for ez win. And its fair. I hope for the next match SWK will come in time. Good luck to both clans for yours next matches.

P.s. [H] vs [V] will be today?