Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]Lash
so today i was watching Trap3r and [V]Lash fight so i told lash ''slow cbug'' then i got muted for 2mins, WTF. and i got banned today for you've been warned for insulting. while Marvin insulted me and lash didnt do anything
You were muted becouse you were spamming the chat while I was in a duel, no one forced you to watch.
I banned you for insulting/flaming becouse you've been warned multiple times.
As for Marvin, you don't know if I did or didn't do anything about it. Thank you very much.
(06-01-2016, 12:59 PM)Lash Wrote: You were muted becouse you were spamming the chat while I was in a duel, no one forced you to watch.

What the fuck is wrong with you man is that spamming?? :?

''I banned you for insulting/flaming becouse you've been warned multiple times.

As for Marvin, you don't know if I did or didn't do anything about it. Thank you very much.''

[14:39:25] {0495CD}[26] [Hz]Marvin.koria: {FFFFFF}sand 
[14:39:27] {0495CD}[26] [Hz]Marvin.koria: {FFFFFF}bitch ass

[14:39:30] {0495CD}[26] [Hz]Marvin.koria: {FFFFFF}i will hunrt ur tiny ass

[14:39:37] {0495CD}[26] [Hz]Marvin.koria: {FFFFFF}hunt *

[14:39:46] {0495CD}[26] [Hz]Marvin.koria: {FFFFFF}i'll put my black cock inside it 
[14:39:55] {0495CD}[26] [Hz]Marvin.koria: {FFFFFF}and then u will feel my sperms 

then i told him

[14:40:11] {8952EB}[8] [K]Sand: {FFFFFF}go kill urself fag

then
[14:40:25] {0495CD}[26] [Hz]Marvin.koria: {FFFFFF}sand insult me admin!

then as always

[14:40:35] You have been banned from Las Venturas Playground!
[14:40:35] You were banned by {33CCFF}[V]Lash{FFFFFF} for the following reason:

[14:40:35] you've been warned for insulting
[14:40:35] For a duration of: {33CCFF}3 days{FFFFFF}.
Hello Sand.

You are right at some point, I should not have muted you for such a silly reason.
I will try to avoid such thing in the future.

As for the logs about you and Marvin, they really don't belong here, we discused it in your appeal.
That would be all.
So here's where we're at Sand; you quite frequently flame on the server. So much so that I had given the crew instruction to ban you on the next offense. That happened today, and based on the logs, I have no issue with his decision to do so. He may have been a bit hasty in the initial mute which he apologized for, but the ban is justified and I, along with the rest of the management, will support his decision. Please refrain from using such language in the future as it's entirely uncalled for, and the ban lengths will double for each subsequent offense.

Closed.