Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Maica
Question 
Nickname: Maica
Date of the ban: Jun 4 2016
Suspected Reason: Ban evading
Your IP address: 112.201.216.38
Extra notes: While im AFK and then later i login again that said im ban evading ? :(  :( How i banned ? :( :(

I just want to know the reason why i banned? :( :(

Attached Files
.png   ddd.png (Size: 36.01 KB / Downloads: 21)
Do you know who OneBlood is?
Yes i know that OneBlood he is my neighbor/friend ? why?
Both you (Maica) and OneBlood share the same GPCI hash which gives me reason to believe you're the same person. We don't use this as part of hard evidence as these serials aren't unique. However, that, paired with the fact that you and OneBlood also have very similar IP space - both under the 112.201.*.* range - makes me fairly sure you're OneBlood who was initially banned on the 25th May for Aimbot, then shortly after once more due to ban evasion.

Why have you been cheating?
Lol how is that fair ?Only OneBlood was banned yes are same IP but im not cheating ?
(06-04-2016, 01:00 PM)Virgin Wrote: Lol how is that fair ?Only OneBlood was banned yes are same IP but im not cheating ?

[BB]Robin was the one who banned you (Maica/OneBlood) for Aimbot - please await his reply.
Lol how is that fair?Yes we are same IP but its not mean are OneBlood and me are the only one person and then im not using any hacks like him ?
Hello there,

It was very clearly specified by George that You and Oneblood appear to be the same person. I see a lot of nicknames under your IP and they have a long record of bans for hacking. 

You will be unbanned after 30 days.