Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lash(?)
How did this guy get admin?

I simply said he didn't take any shots and he replied with "shut the fuck up noob", repeating that after a while aswell. I told him I played sa-mp while he still was in his father's balls and he kicked me. How is that even an insult? Then I rejoin and I ask him why he banned me, he told me shut the fuck up again and said I was lucky I didn't get banned for "insulting his father" LOL, then I said I didn't insult him and he kicked me again with the reason "shut up".

Great admin, 10/10.
Listen up now. Everything you claimed I said is false, you twisted the whole situation.
Let me clarifiy that now.
1st I didn't say "shut the fuck up noob" I said ":14(:13:11:3011:0914) 1411%15Nuwani14) 02[15]07 [V]Lash: you're desynced". Then I repeated it like this "(13:30:21) (%Nowoni) [15] [V]Lash: YOU ARE DESYNCED NOOB"
Becouse you just don't understand English or something.
2nd you didn't say "I played sa-mp while he still was in his father's balls" you said "(13:30:39) (%Nuwani) [33] [SWK]Shark1906: u were still in ur daddys balls and i already played dis shit" and "(13:30:41) (%Nowoni) [33] [SWK]Shark1906: fuckin newfags lel"
You didn't ask why I banned you, becouse I didn't ban you. When you rejoined you said "14(1311:3211:0514) 14(11%158Nowoni14) 02[33]07 [SWK]Shark1906: did you just kick me for saying i played this long before you, lash?"
Then I told you "shut your fucking mouth"
You obviously don't remember what you said.
Lol who do you think you're trying to fool here? Like I said, you were still in your daddy's balls and I was already learning how to be sly, just how you're trying to be right now. I honestly don't give a shit about this but I'm gonna teach you something:

1 - Never try to fool someone who's smarter than you. Showing and hiding the logs you want is a clear try at manipulating the opinion of others, so stop hiding what you actually said. You spoke to me in a tone that was disrespectful, with caps, to someone who was older than you. There's something called respect and you should learn it, especially being an admin.

2 - I mistyped "kicked" for "banned", I obviously couldn't come back if I was banned, so that's clearly a typo you're trying to twist into me trying to fool the other people. Nice try though, maybe someday you'll get that one too.

3 - As an adult I have a lot of stuff on my mind, you know, having a life and all that. Your little try at trying to make me look bad went bad again, because saying "I told him I was playing already while he was in his father's balls" is exactly the same as the quote you mentioned. I obviously can't remember word by word, but it's same thing. So yet again, congratulations at tryng to twist my words.

4 - After I rejoined I asked you if you had kicked me because I had said that I have been playing sa-mp longer than you. And once again, you kicked me with the reason "shut the fuck up" or "shut your fucking mouth". Doesn't matter, because it means exactly the same thing. Get my point?

So here's a tip for you. If you're going to try and twist words, don't try fooling someone who's older and smarter than you. And still, you were a lot more disrespectful towards your fellow crew members, because you just lied to them and made them look bad. You should be more respectful to the people who just gave you admin rights and even a graphics card. 

Is this how you want to get players into the server? Especially the ones who helped LVP grow at the start? I feel disrespected, honestly.
Hello again Shark.
I have thought well and hard about what you said.

I have to apologise for any misunderstanding on my side, and for any sort of disrespect toward you.
Hi all,

I did some investigation into this complaint, and would like to share some of the logs with you.

Quote:[28] *** [SWK]Shark1906 joined the game.
[28] *** [SWK]Shark1906 has logged in.
[28] [SWK]Shark1906: sup faggots

[28] [SWK]Shark1906: radio is emo today
[28] [SWK]Shark1906: how do i fix

[28] [SWK]Shark1906: all these nerds are shooting me

[28] [SWK]Shark1906: oh fuck off marvin
[28] [SWK]Shark1906: u gonna keep tping to me again?
[28] [SWK]Shark1906: and dying over and over again?

[28] [SWK]Shark1906: nightfury? is he even a challenge?

[28] [SWK]Shark1906: yo lash
[28] [SWK]Shark1906: can i ask u something
[28] [SWK]Shark1906: does the gfx card u won still taste like admins cocks?
*** [V]Lash (Id:15) muted [SWK]Shark1906 (Id:28) for 2 minute(s).

-- Lash mutes you, you rejoin --

[33] [SWK]Shark1906: so lash
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: you mute people because you want to without reason?
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: great admining 10/10

[33] [SWK]Shark1906: back in the day only faggot clans like BB etc refilled during fights

[15] [V]Lash: shark
[15] [V]Lash: you're desynced
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: dont take any damage while you're standing sniping
[15] [V]Lash: YOU ARE DESYNCED NOOB
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: "noob"
[15] [V]Lash: yes noob
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: mate you're shit
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: u were still in ur daddys balls and i already played dis shit
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: fuckin newfags lel
*** [SWK]Shark1906 (Id:33) has been kicked by [V]Lash (Id:15): dont insult

[33] *** [SWK]Shark1906 has logged in.
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: did you just kick me for saying i played this long before you, lash?
[15] [V]Lash: Shark
[15] [V]Lash: shut your fucking mouth
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: first of all u'll call me sir
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: oh, is that how it is?
[15] [V]Lash: you brought my dad into this, you're lucky I didnt ban you
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: ur dad?
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: i said u were in his balls
[33] [SWK]Shark1906: LMFAO
*** [SWK]Shark1906 (Id:33) has been kicked by [V]Lash (Id:15): shut up ]
[33] *** [SWK]Shark1906 left the game (kicked).

Lash, even when players directly and personally insult you, please try to keep your calm.

Shark, your attitude, in this case towards our crew, is absolutely loathsome and outright unacceptable. It demonstrates a complete lack of respect. My conclusion is that both the mute and the kicks were justified, if not on the kind side. I am hereby banning you for three days. You will be unbanned at 8PM GMT+1 on Saturday, the 4th of June.

Closed.
Half of those logs are non related gibberish

"radio is emo today" - radio was playing some sad song and was depressing.

"sup faggots" - c'mon, that's how i treat my friends when i meet them. Do you honestly think it offends them?

By the way he muted me and I had to quit the game around that time, it was in no way connected to the mute.

etc etc

Then when we get to the point Lash is the one who started it (yes, back to kindergarten) and I just responded accordingly, nothing out of the ordinary, he called me noob (in caps, oh lord was I offended) and I simply replied he wasn't good either. He's the one who started this mess and especially being an admin he should be punished more severely, not just with a pat on the back.

This kind of behavior from him shows a pattern in some of the most recent lvp admin crew (not all of you, obviously). They abuse their powers and feel the need to release all their real-life rage upon the regular players, but that's another story. This pattern not only affects regular players, but also includes some crew members. I hadn't come around here in some years, but now that I did I completely understand why FateTrip quit.
I'm not sure why this thread isn't closed— apologies. It is now.

I believe my message was clear, but allow me to spell it out again. What the logs show is your repulsive attitude during this playing session. They show how you insult various (groups of) players, provoke Lash, repeatedly insult him and show a deep lack of respect.

This thread echoes that sentiment. Questioning why he became an administrator, sharing a wrong explanation of the incident and patronising Lash in appalling ways. I honestly cannot understand what made you think that you had a legitimate complaint.

Lash should have kept his calm, which I commented on. However, he most certainly did not abuse his rights. By stating that he did, through a complaint thread like this, you are causing the very problem you call Las Venturas Playground out on.

To repeat my conclusion, I fully support Lash' decision and believe that he was kind by only giving you a kick. We we will not tolerate this behaviour.